What's new

Ban the kid diddler!

RusM

Amateur Viking
Member Number
Loc
North Bend WA
What the fuck, really? Do we have to take up a donation to get the child molester Evernoob banned from the board?

Did you come here just to whine like a little bitch. If you dont like what he fucking posts dont read it and skip over it.

IS THAT SO FUCKING HARD?????

There are no safe spaces here. If you need one, take your pussy ass to reddit or whateverthefuck it is that makes you feel special.

This fucking country is going to shit at an alarming rate because of ****s like you....... FUCK!

:shaking:

Did you come here just to whine like a little bitch. If you dont like what he fucking posts dont read it and skip over it.

IS THAT SO FUCKING HARD?????

There are no safe spaces here. If you need one, take your pussy ass to reddit or whateverthefuck it is that makes you feel special.

This fucking country is going to shit at an alarming rate because of ****s like you....... FUCK!

:shaking:

Ahh so you're a diddler too. What's your NAMBLA member number? You get a nice TV at your local riot? Fag :laughing::flipoff2:

He is a total douche canoe but this place is not fuckbook or twatter, aka not a safe space. Don't like it don't read his shit. Check to see if there is an ignore button? I don't know if there is one but if not and you ask, Austin will probably add one.

snowflake. :flipoff2::flipoff2:

edit: just saw your location, stay safe on the I-90 corridor. The stupid seems to have calmed down for now but it can pick back up quick.

He is a total douche canoe but this place is not fuckbook or twatter, aka not a safe space. Don't like it don't read his shit. Check to see if there is an ignore button? I don't know if there is one but if not and you ask, Austin will probably add one.

edit: just saw your location, stay safe on the I-90 corridor. The stupid seems to have calmed down for now but it can pick back up quick.

There is an ignore list, open your profile and add names in the field......done.

He's a cvnt, they are sort of like a ball, nice to kick around sometimes.

We can't filter all the suck out of everything or at some point we will all be filtered out of existing because I promise there's a group somewhere that thinks you're a piece of shit for being you.

I don't like the guy at all, but I also don't need someone else to protect me from the world.

Serious accusation there. Are we 100% confirmed on this? Same person? I was stopped at the Canadian border once because someone with the exact name and birthday as I had a warrant for their arrest. I was hammered pretty good by Canadian border patrol about where I was coming from, etc. After 30m they sent me on my way.

Yeah, there was a credible threat on the outlet mall... people here were like ok cool. :laughing: My hood is fairly well armed, crazed hillbilly rednecks (me), cops, military, and heavily armed software nerds. I figure if rioters come this way to get some, dump a mag of 10mm in the air to weed out the commited to death ones from the others. :stirthepot:

:smokin: you win the web today! PM me your address and I'll drop a jar or two of apple pie your way. :grinpimp:

Nobody wants your jar of ptomaine and cigarette ashes, ya fucking snowflake. Washington is like Bubba Gump Shrimp. "Jarred apples, smoked apples, apple cocktail, apples and dumplings, apple soup, apple stew, fried apple, apple kebabs, apple burgers, apple sandwich....that's about it".

Get the fuck out of here with your apples and if you can't handle what I say then you seriously need to go back to your Facebook or reddit, Karen.

Serious accusation there. Are we 100% confirmed on this? Same person? I was stopped at the Canadian border once because someone with the exact name and birthday as I had a warrant for their arrest. I was hammered pretty good by Canadian border patrol about where I was coming from, etc. After 30m they sent me on my way.

I got full on arrested about 8 years ago for theft but then when they booked me they realized it was an error. Took up my entire day thank god I had a friend with me or they would have towed and impounded my car.

Nobody wants your jar of ptomaine and cigarette ashes, ya fucking snowflake. Washington is like Bubba Gump Shrimp. "Jarred apples, smoked apples, apple cocktail, apples and dumplings, apple soup, apple stew, fried apple, apple kebabs, apple burgers, apple sandwich....that's about it".

Get the fuck out of here with your apples and if you can't handle what I say then you seriously need to go back to your Facebook or reddit, Karen.

So are you going to completely ignore the accusation that you are a pedophile? Some of us would like to know, is the accusation true?

I got full on arrested about 8 years ago for theft but then when they booked me they realized it was an error. Took up my entire day thank god I had a friend with me or they would have towed and impounded my car.

Seriously? Was it a name mixup or something? To go as far as bringing you to booking before they figured it out is kind of crazy.

I wont ignore people, but if it is proven he is a pedo he needs to eat a bullet like all of them.

Needless to say, I'm not a pedo since I have internet access, and I'm not even a felon. As far as violence goes, don't post violence and don't even encourage it. That's literally illegal and also opens everyone up for a civil suit.

No seriously, me calling the Mean Girls like Overbear a bunch of fags and crawling straight down everyone's throat about firearms, race, and politics in the most offensive way I can come up with is totally legal, and in fact you should encourage it.

Even a post which congratulates another post which advocates real violence is literally illegal.

So those are the rules. I can insult your mother, your daughter, your dearly-held beliefs, and that is totally ok and in fact what the Internet is about. But you can't threaten me with violence in return for any reason whatsoever.

You should 100% support this in every way at all times.

Let me make sure you understand this. You don't even have to threaten violence to be on the wrong side of this. You merely have to say something which would instigate violence against me, like say.... oh..... starting a rumor I was a pedo then I get attacked by someone.

Literally everyone that participated in that rumor would be doing something illegal.

Look that up for yourself.

I've said it in the Riots thread and I'll say it here: don't even go down the road of violence on the internet, not even as passing conversation.

Last edited:
If your accusation were 100% true.. I don’t think he would be here!!!
OP and dude that started the thread bitching about the single mom changing diapers at work are one and the same!!!!

Ignore button is between your vagina lips!!!

If your accusation were 100% true.. I don’t think he would be here!!!
OP and dude that started the thread bitching about the single mom changing diapers at work are one and the same!!!!

Ignore button is between your vagina lips!!!

stfu...

Oh wait, Hey EVERYBODY~ Greggy finally made a point! Look!

Can we get a "Classics" or "First time" forum Austin?

So are you going to completely ignore the accusation that you are a pedophile? Some of us would like to know, is the accusation true?

Yeah no I'm not a pedo or sex offender. I'm not clear on this in all 50 States, but I don't believe people on a sex-offender list can use the internet. Or maybe that's just those that used the internet to commit the crime.

Anyway I'm pedo-free. When girls are 17 years old, I am totally not attracted to them. On the midnight of their 18th Birthday, I instantly develop a an attraction to fuck them.

So,
17 year olds: No go for me.
18 year olds: I want to fuck them on the night of their 18th birthday.

Where is Overbear with all his proof? Post that shit up if your so sure... Until I see proof, I'm calling BS.

How do we know YOUR not a diddler? I think you might be, judging by the way you post, so I'm going to roll with it. Sound about right? :shaking:

Where is Overbear with all his proof? Post that shit up if your so sure... Until I see proof, I'm calling BS.

How do we know YOUR not a diddler? I think you might be, judging by the way you post, so I'm going to roll with it. Sound about right? :shaking:

That's sort of where I am. Calling someone a shithead is fine and all. calling someone out as a pedo without anything to back it up is flat out uncalled for.

Not my job to cross post from old shit from a old site. I call what I remember, and what I saw go down. Everdipshit is a pedo, not my place to call for him to be banned, just remind everyone what a sick fuck he is.

He's a cvnt, they are sort of like a ball, nice to kick around sometimes.

We can't filter all the suck out of everything or at some point we will all be filtered out of existing because I promise there's a group somewhere that thinks you're a piece of shit for being you.

I don't like the guy at all, but I also don't need someone else to protect me from the world.

Well said ^ :beer:
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​​

Maybe a OP is a victim of the Karen-o-virus?

Should OP wear an N95 mask while posting? :laughing:

Top Back Refresh