What's new

Backyard Pool

Anyone know where I can find a 8-10’ stock tank that can be shipped? I have a business address with a forklift. Can’t find any place that has them.

Anyone know where I can find a 8-10’ stock tank that can be shipped? I have a business address with a forklift. Can’t find any place that has them.

I ordered one through my local farm store, but their supplier is saying 6-8 weeks. We called our local Tractor Supply and they were able to check the surrounding stores upcoming orders, so I should have one this week if all goes to plan. My local store wasnt getting any but the next closest was getting 6.

I tried to do this with for a duck pond...for our...one duck.

do you still have a pet duck? shits all over the place, eh? hahahaha

memories..

trying to keep it short, we found a tame duck in our neighborhood.. one of my friends took him home with him after a while.. than we figured out where he came from.. . he was shittin all over one of my friends back porches, around a duck pond.. so we took him to this huge Motorola plant a few miles away.. they had this area with large water fountains and ponds which was a large duck area, and sure enough he showed us that he knew his way around there by using a "duck cross walk" to walk across where the sign said to watch out for the ducks.. my neighbor had a super low mini truck with no tailgate, and parked in that area all the time.. we were pretty sure, he just hitched a ride..

00346830-782243_1000.jpg?k=2043ef55&pid=346830&s=catl&sn=shoptv.jpg

do you still have a pet duck? shits all over the place, eh? hahahaha

memories..

trying to keep it short, we found a tame duck in our neighborhood.. one of my friends took him home with him after a while.. than we figured out where he came from.. . he was shittin all over one of my friends back porches, around a duck pond.. so we took him to this huge Motorola plant a few miles away.. they had this area with large water fountains and ponds which was a large duck area, and sure enough he showed us that he knew his way around there by using a "duck cross walk" to walk across where the sign said to watch out for the ducks.. my neighbor had a super low mini truck with no tailgate, and parked in that area all the time.. we were pretty sure, he just hitched a ride..

pretty much. we had chickens but they ded...so its just our lone duck scooter.

Top Back Refresh