What's new

Baby Hygiene used products being left in office kitchen trash

Tooheysmax

Look Up Here
Member Number
Loc
Hollywood, Florida
So yea I work for a small family run business. Um the granddaughter has a 2 month old and has started bringing the kid to the office because her BF decided he didn't want to work here any longer but also doesn't want to watch their kid. Yes they both worked here for a fair amount of time. He feels its a womans' job in fact his words. So she has been finally showing up with baby in tow. Now other than a couple fusses in a 6 hour period not a problem to me. Nothing heard or seen. But she feels its too much work to walk 5 more steps and put the used diapers and wipes in the trash in the bathroom. And I have even seen her use the kitchen sink to wash her hands. This facility is not ment for childcare. But also I have to wonder if she does it here does she do it at home as well. Would you have zero problems walking into the kitchen and catching that smell. Now if she had taken the time to throw out the trash since ironically even all of the food bags and coffee cups are hers as well. At the end of each day I probably would be a little less inclined to object. But that hasn't happened yet. Oh and for pics imagine 80lb white girl ballooned to 160lb white girl trying to still wear the same clothes she did when lighter. She thinks it will motivate here to exercise.

Have some compassion, buy her a diaper genie and a dozen refills and put them in the kitchen. And a big can of lysol. Then sit back and realize this isn't the hill you want to die on.l

Don't bring her physical appearance into this, she's probably struggling with 1,000 things more important than her post baby weight

You could PM Waterhorse for his best passive aggressive white trash management tips.

You could also just take the whole trash can outside and leave it there. When she asks if anybody has seen it you can reply “yeah, it smelled like shit for some reason, so I drug it out back.”

Have some compassion, buy her a diaper genie and a dozen refills and put them in the kitchen. And a big can of lysol. Then sit back and realize this isn't the hill you want to die on.l

Don't bring her physical appearance into this, she's probably struggling with 1,000 things more important than her post baby weight

I brought the appearance to discourage the tasteless knuckle draggers from inquiring. It wasn't baby weight at first. You don't gain 80lbs in 9 months. She has to sealed trash cans next to her desk. There is absolutely no reason for her to be walking halfway across the office to dispose of the products. They went and put two brand new cans in the office for her. I always thought and was shown you keep that stuff out of the kitchen. And if you are making the mess shouldnt you be cleaning it up. I've picked up more than my fair share over the past 20 years. New to mom life or not use common sense.

Tell it's easier to put in in front of the door instead of the trash.
But you need to lighten up and accept where you are working or find a new job.

I brought the appearance to discourage the tasteless knuckle draggers from inquiring. It wasn't baby weight at first. You don't gain 80lbs in 9 months. She has to sealed trash cans next to her desk. There is absolutely no reason for her to be walking halfway across the office to dispose of the products. They went and put two brand new cans in the office for her. I always thought and was shown you keep that stuff out of the kitchen. And if you are making the mess shouldnt you be cleaning it up. I've picked up more than my fair share over the past 20 years. New to mom life or not use common sense.

jessica simpson supposedly gained 100 lbs but that's besides the point.

​​​​​​So... Face to face confrontation then? You do you, Scotty P

Tell it's easier to put in in front of the door instead of the trash.
But you need to lighten up and accept where you are working or find a new job.

Grandpa/owner has been out of town. He will lose his mind if he finds out.

But I can see no one so far will publicly admit that they do this type of behavior. At least so far but then again its still early in the morning.
Every work space and office has its own trash at each desk. The door to take it to the dumpster is closer than the kitchen. Or at least take out the trash you create when you leave.

So your issue isn't that she's changing the shit wraps on the kitchen counter, but only that they are left in the trash can? I'd say be glad she cleans up at least.

So your issue isn't that she's changing the shit wraps on the kitchen counter, but only that they are left in the trash can? I'd say be glad she cleans up at least.

This is what I want to know. 2 month olds hardly stink, I would be more concerned that shes changing mustard filled diapers on the counter then where it ends up. Trash is trash, who cares what can it goes in as long as its in a can.

At least they end up in the trash can. I picked one up out of my front yard yesterday.

You could PM Waterhorse for his best passive aggressive white trash management tips.

You could also just take the whole trash can outside and leave it there. When she asks if anybody has seen it you can reply “yeah, it smelled like shit for some reason, so I drug it out back.”

The illegals at a shop I used to frequent would put their shit tickets in the bathroom trash can. Smelled horrible in the hot humid summer. After a few weeks the can went straight to the dumpster.

So yea I work for a small family run business. Um the granddaughter has a 2 month old and has started bringing the kid to the office...

Sounds like the family is a bunch of snobs, unfortunately the granddaughter is one. And fuck the faggot bf for being a privileged baby...

I think OP should pee in both butts :flipoff2:

Mandatory pix of chick & pix of faggotty bf-

This is a stupid thing to be upset about.

In my house we throw pee diapers in the kitchen trash regularly. Poop diapers typically get taken directly outside due to smell, but those area also toddler diapers...

Why would you be upset she is washer her hands in the kitchen sink? :confused:

In my house we throw pee diapers in the kitchen trash regularly. Poop diapers typically get taken directly outside due to smell, but those area also toddler diapers...

Yes he is being a bit ****y, but I get that is a work place, not a daycare. I also get that it's her family owned business, so nothing will change

His last thread he posted:
Tooth paste cap gets left off!!!!

At my house, we have a diaper genie upstairs but I routinely put pee diapers in the trash in the kitchen, to minimize the level in the genie during the night. I also put poop diapers there too, but we use what are essentially dog poop bags for those first so they are sealed up. I also wash my hands in the kitchen sink after using the downstairs changing station. It seems like a quick conversation about putting the diapers in bathroom trash would solve this, or the typical workplace passive aggressive sign over the trash could work as well.

Last edited:
Changing the diapers on the counter would be fucked up.

I don't see a big deal with throwing the diapers in the trash, because they're trash :homer: :flipoff2:

As mentioned, a baby that small doesn't really make stinky diapers anyway.

Do you have kids? Seriously, what in the fuck? A single mom taking care if a 2 month old and working full time? Choke yourself!

How about you offer to help her out instead of bitching to the intardwebs :homer:

What kinda homo calls shitty diapers "baby hygiene products"?

So yea I work for a small family run business. Um the granddaughter has a 2 month old and has started bringing the kid to the office because her BF decided he didn't want to work here any longer but also doesn't want to watch their kid. Yes they both worked here for a fair amount of time. He feels its a womans' job in fact his words. So she has been finally showing up with baby in tow. Now other than a couple fusses in a 6 hour period not a problem to me. Nothing heard or seen. But she feels its too much work to walk 5 more steps and put the used diapers and wipes in the trash in the bathroom. And I have even seen her use the kitchen sink to wash her hands. This facility is not ment for childcare. But also I have to wonder if she does it here does she do it at home as well. Would you have zero problems walking into the kitchen and catching that smell. Now if she had taken the time to throw out the trash since ironically even all of the food bags and coffee cups are hers as well. At the end of each day I probably would be a little less inclined to object. But that hasn't happened yet. Oh and for pics imagine 80lb white girl ballooned to 160lb white girl trying to still wear the same clothes she did when lighter. She thinks it will motivate here to exercise.

Move the trash can next to her desk

Jesus theyre fucking baby diapers and who gives a shit if she does change the kid on the counter? Shes throwing them in the trash. If its that big a deal buy a bunch of dog poop bags to put the diapers in. Besides Im sure youve stuck your tounge in worse places.

It's a family business and you aren't family. You won't win this battle. That is your reality.

If you want to feel better about it remind yourself that it's a single mom trying to raise a small child and work. That's chaos. If a little poo gets flung every now and then, that's the cost of being in that position. You want less poo, solve the problem for her in a nice way. Relocate all the trash cans out of the kitchen/breakroom area. Take the trash out for her, bring her in some dog curbing bags and give them to her to use so she doesn't have to smell the shitty diapers. There are a thousand things that can be done to help the situation for minimal to no cost of anything but effort if it is really bothering you....Or just keep bitching, your call.

Greg STFU you fucking rookie. You probably park the toothbrush in your ass when its not in use.

As stated they went and put brand new stuff for her by her desk to make it convenient for her. Both her DAD and Grandpa have already told her not to do it. She has everything she needs by her desk shit they even moved the other person out of the office she was sharing with. Just to make it easier for her. Home VS work are two entirely different situations. Did I mention Grandpa and Uncle both fired her once already for doing dumb shit around here. As for the passive aggressive notes. Grandpa has them on the wall and watches the camera. And he will straight up rip you a new one for dumb shit like this.

The bathroom sink and the kitchen sink are separated by a wall and 8 inches. Again if Grandpa caught her he would probably chase her ass out of the office. As for them being snobs lol not by any means None of them live in a mcmansion or gated communities.

I will probably be around longer than her I was before and am more vested in its future.

My biggest insight was do more people with kids actually throw diapers away in the kitchen rather then the bathroom or other closed trash can. Because so far only 3 adults have admitted to it.

Greg again STFU your a fucking amateur at being a fucking troll. I'm willing to bet you are the first to go or confined to a certain part of the forum kind of like a play pen for an idiot.

And last of my topic on this is with everyone going gonzo over spraying everything down from fear of a virus this is literally counter productive to a public work space.

The BF is all yours DET107 it sounds like you have an affliction of male bonding but forgot to prequel it with no homo so I guess your really just JoshTurner from Pirate huh .

Top Back Refresh