What's new

AZ-CA D44 FORD FRONT

Projectjunkie

Whatever
Member Number
Loc
Tucson Az
Looking to swap a 70s f150 to 4wd, prefer to find a d44 with steering and radius arms, drum brake ok

8 lug may be ok as well, trying to avoid low pinion

I have other axles to trade

There is a guy in picture rocks that builds up 70ish fords. Might be able to find him reaching craglist, got my 44 from him years ago.

I've got a 78/79 hp44. 456 gears, mini spool, 5 lug, disc brake, warn premium hubs. I have the tie rod, no drag link. And I have radius arms but they are cut up and custom. Bay area CA

I got one thats a half pos basket case but its a hp d44.

If its somethung thats gona be used for wheelin id say you dont want it. If its just cause i want a front axle then its yours.

Its got early open knuckle kingpin. 1 drum brake, 1 disc later style wheel hub. Its got a bunch of bogger ass bullshit "welded" to it but its a radious arm housing with welded wedges.

Its a real ugly bastard but its free.

Reactions: PAE

If its somethung thats gona be used for wheelin id say you dont want it. If its just cause i want a front axle then its yours.

Its got early open knuckle kingpin. 1 drum brake, 1 disc later style wheel hub. Its got a bunch of bogger ass bullshit "welded" to it but its a radious arm housing with welded wedges.

I'd love to get that from you, but the chances of me making it that far up there are slim...
There is a truck at 2bigs place in Salinas I need to fetch at some point, maybe if you've still got it then i can make it happen

Thank you

My BIL will be in Sac soon towing a car back to Phoenix / Queen Creek in the next couple months.

Have about the same thing with the tie rod between the two knuckles was going to use it in the jeep I owned but sold the jeep so dont need it.

90 or so miles south of you about the same north of sacto.

Top Back Refresh