CA axles. d44 d60 eaton rear land rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

total newb

senior jerk ass
Member Number
Loc
trinity center ca
Got a few axles i dont plan to use. Just need them gone.

2nd gen dodge d60 front. $200 3.54 iirc

Eaton h052 with coil spring rear mounts. Has new wheel studs so i assume brakes are functional. No locker . Unknown ratio but the fastest was 4.10. $100

Early ford f100 d44 front. Open knuckle kingpin. Hi pinion. 1 disc brake 1 stock drum brake. Unknown other wise.

80-95 ford ttb d50. And brackets and new steering links. possible no outer wheel bubs. Running drive axle taken out for d60 swap. With springs . No locking hubs. $200

2 front and rear land rover housings only. Completely naked
2 complete front and rear land rover axles. Brakes hubs shafts and diffs. Free/what ever youll give me for them.

Located nw of redding ca but ill be headed to sacramento and vacaville thurs night.

Ill get pics in a bit.

Last edited:
Land rovers

photo19730.jpg

Eaton.
ive never seen one like this.

Its a h072 w/load bolt on the 3rd but its a coil suspenson housing/perches and looks oe.
so idk if some one built it or its an oddball.

Brakes are free. With ebrake cables.
4.10 gears and open diff

The panhard bar mount is the style ive seen on 60-66 12b but i havent seen another eaton on coils in person so im not sure how the panhard were done on 67-72 axles.

20200903_190110.jpg

Last edited:
Tore the dodge d60 and ttb apart to experiment for someone that was looking mix n match and it didnt work. If you need shafts or parts n pieces let me know and we can work a deal. Ttb spindle and rotors will work on ford bj 92-97 d60

Ttt

I have ALL the ttb brackets and parts if anyone wants to 8lug/d50 a 150 or bronco or needs a frame bracket

photo26427.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Back Refresh