What's new

aw4 to 205/241 with 22r turbo on propane

i think i have decided to also stay 5 speed for the same reason, not much extra power to begin with so why let the trans take it away. now if i got a v6 that would be different.

Well they do make an adapter for duals off the aw4 but it's rare and really pricey....I believe northwest toys has em...

Well, if anyone needs an R series bell, flex plate and spacers for an A340 swap; hit me up. I'm tired of tripping over them. I'll make you a deal..

Well, if anyone needs an R series bell, flex plate and spacers for an A340 swap; hit me up. I'm tired of tripping over them. I'll make you a deal..
I was thinking I had the wrong one but evidently I got an R series....I think I have the spacers and all....gotta figure out converter. Got a dana 300 lol

I should have clarified my post better. I have an 22r Bell for an A340H or F transmission.

i am decided to go the 5.3 route this winter, pulled the engine saturday. so now i am going down a different route.
I was reading this thread thinking he should just LS/gm auto trans swap the thing and stop messing around with light duty Toyota gear.

Right on man!! I love my ord/205 combo with LS and 4l80. For a buggy i would go th400 for trans.
i went with a th350 because its shorter and a 5.3 . 3-4 inches does not sound like much but when but makes all the difference for drive line angles, but like stephen said when i ordered the magnum he you just make it work, do what it takes because it is that nice of a unit. if i need to redo links to make it longer then i make it longer. hahah

Do you have a converter? I need one...I got everything else including a dana 300 with 4:1 so im gonna auto swap my buggy.
I have a 22re converter, not a 3.0 or 3.4 I dont believe the RE converter will work due to the spline count difference. I dint try very hard to see if it would fit though.

Top Back Refresh