What's new

Automotive Customizers

gozuki

Webwheeler
Member Number
Loc
West Coast
Generic name, and the website is worse 4x4parts.com, but they have the XD9000i for like $300 less than anywhere else. Supposedly "big" in the Nissan world. What's the word on these guys, legit?

Just order it and chargeback if they try and play games.

I bet they just don't have any and haven't updated their listing and you'll get an email saying sorry we don't have any and then you'll look at the add and the price will have been updated.

Looking on Warn's website, they're not listed as an authorized distributor. Whether that means something or not for Warn's warranty, I don't know. But I do know some warranties will not be honored by a company if said product was not purchased through an authorized retailer, so I would check into that.

They're legit. They were originally Nissan only and hosted a Nissan forum back in the day....we're talking like 20 years ago. We started our club on their website and they were always generous with giving us stuff for raffles and stuff.

Not sure how they're not authorized by Warn. They have just about the full winch product line on the website.

But yeah, their site hasn't changed much in 20 years. :laughing:

Top Back Refresh