What's new

ATV battery

Aggie06

I ain't the one to blame.
Member Number
Loc
Balls Deep South Texas
Not a SXS/UTV, but the 1 year old interstate battery from my 4 wheeler bit the dust.

Any brands that are better if they won’t warranty it?

I’m headed up to the shop I’ll take a pic. I cut out my battery box and put a larger one it. It’s never cranked so fast and sometimes sits for months.

I've had great luck wit DEKA batteries, both lead acid and agm. ymmv

I bought a couple of eBay cheapies for about $32 each 3 years ago. Both are still working fine on ATVs that sit a lot.
AJC is the brand. I am sure they are relabeled/common cheap Chinese batteries.
So far they have lasted as long as the Walmart batteries I used to buy that were almost twice the cost. So I am happy.

I bought a couple of eBay cheapies for about $32 each 3 years ago. Both are still working fine on ATVs that sit a lot.
Totally agree with this.

Bought a non running ATV, didn't want to commit big money before I got it running so bought a cheapo off eBay. It is still running strong. Same deal it will sit for 6 months without running and still fire right up.
I think I am at 3 years as well.

Recently bought another cheapo off ebay for another ATV. It was a gel battery this time, we'll see but so far so good.

they are 1/3 the price of anything local and had the same experience, short life spans on local stuff.

Top Back Refresh