What's new

ATLAS Transfer cases

Member Number
We have available 10 Atlas 2 spd Cases as well as 2 JL cases.

The 2 Spd cases are either 3.8 or 4.3 Ratio with 1350 Yokes

All cases are driver side drop.

We can set you up with Adapters and Shifters just DM us

No wait time, we can ship them Starting next week

Check out our mounting options for the Atlas Transfer Cases
Atlas Transfer Case Tail shaft housing support mount

IMG_6734.jpg

They are all 32 spline. We can swap it out here at the shop if you don’t feel comfortable doing it.
I need a 27 spline input. I am fine installing one if you have one on hand that could go with the case. I have a midnight metal works case on order, but I am losing the faith. PM me a price if you can make a 27 spline input happen, thanks!

I need a 27 spline input. I am fine installing one if you have one on hand that could go with the case. I have a midnight metal works case on order, but I am losing the faith. PM me a price if you can make a 27 spline input happen, thanks!
We have one case left. $2800 shipped plus $250 for the input. Let me know as soon as you can.

$250 for the labor to swap or sending it separately?
Thats the input kit with bearings tax and shipping. No labor. The 10 cases we had went in less than 2 hours. I'm holding one until Is hear from either of the two guys that inquired yesterday since I was late to reply to them.

Glad they sold out so quick. I would have had to ask how much for you to install them costs since you didn’t say it was $250 PLUS INSTALL for the 23 spline input.

Glad they sold out so quick. I would have had to ask how much for you to install them costs since you didn’t say it was $250 PLUS INSTALL for the 23 spline input.

I'm confused on the input price. New input is $130 right from AA. I don't see needing the full kit if the case is brand spanking new. Even still, it's only $40.

Seems odd they would charge so much for that stuff when they're giving a great deal on the case :confused:

I'm confused on the input price. New input is $130 right from AA. I don't see needing the full kit if the case is brand spanking new. Even still, it's only $40.

Seems odd they would charge so much for that stuff when they're giving a great deal on the case :confused:
Doesn’t matter now because no cases are available.

Sorry for the late reply, regardless if the case is new or not if I'm opening up the lower cover I'm replacing the gasket, also the new input requires a smaller oil seal up front. Parts, tax and shipping there's very little money made. Your welcome to buy directly, I just give it as an option.

Top Back Refresh