jeepyj

Middlesex NY
Member Number
Loc
Middlesex NY
Do you do this?

1.JPG

Is it intentional?

It's clear that he CAN smile like a normal person. He didn't have a stroke. WTF is up with this? I ask because it annoys me and I want to punch him.

Do you do this?

Is it intentional?

It's clear that he CAN smile like a normal person. He didn't have a stroke. WTF is up with this? I ask because it annoys me and I want to punch him.

If someone smiling makes you turn to violence the problem is you. Try a little self control and turn the TV off.

:rolleyes:

Do you do this?

Is it intentional?

That's usually the smile of a person that's thinking I'm about to fuck you over.

Not that I GAF about Biden.

I like an asymmetric smile. Natalie Dormer is fucking hot and she’s nothing but asymmetrical smile.

If someone smiling makes you turn to violence the problem is you.

:rolleyes:

I know that. I was going to put it in my original post, but didn't want to muddy the water even more.

FWIW, I don't see Biden on my TV.

I smile like that, but it's due to having a brain tumor explode and having two brain surgeries for an acoustic neuroma (benign).

Watching Harrison Ford movies must be torture for him :laughing:

Not that I GAF about Biden.

I like an asymmetric smile. Natalie Dormer is fucking hot and she’s nothing but asymmetrical smile.

I also have a crooked smile from an old firewood accident. Yes, I was hit in the face with a firewood. It's not the crooked smile that annoys me. It appears that he does it intentionally because it comes and goes. "Buy a shotgun."

I've been told I do this from time to time. One of my coworkers says that's my tell in meetings when I'm listening to your bullshit, but I'm gonna let you get that hole nice and deep before I start kicking the dirt in on top of you.

It's completely involuntary, and without it being pointed out to me I would have never caught it.

Mine is somewhat like that, due to nose being broken a long time ago, im unable to breathe out of left side of nose unless i move face muscules to lift that cheek up. Just a involuntary movement and i do t wven know i do i. But i hate the way it makes me look if a pic is snapped while just one side of mouth is open a lil.

Its written in Scottish DNA. Same with talking out of the side of their mouth. Think Gerard Butler or that hot ass red head wrestler chick Becky Lynch
190930-becky-lynch-cs-1015a_37329a28e9c604d47045035e8d3bff9c.jpg

Did you forget to type "piece of" or do you refer to individual pieces of split wood as "firewoods"? Cause if we're talking about weird shit people do...

What if it isnt split yet but its final use is to burn?
"hey let's drag that firewood out of the back 40 and split it this morning"

No and I haven't fucked over the American taxpayer either.

You can't tell I'm smiling. Face pubes cover my mouth.

Did you forget to type "piece of" or do you refer to individual pieces of split wood as "firewoods"? Cause if we're talking about weird shit people do...

Like "It needs fixed."? I hate that shit too. I intentionally left it out because it sounded funnier in my head that way and I sometimes do things just to amuse myself.

What if it isnt split yet but its final use is to burn?
"hey let's drag that firewood out of the back 40 and split it this morning"

That makes sense, because it is firewood. Wood for a fire. But not a firewood. You could say that oak is a good firewood. But saying you were hit in the face with a firewood...thats fuckin weird.

Like "It needs fixed."? I hate that shit too. I intentionally left it out because it sounded funnier in my head that way and I sometimes do things just to amuse myself.

I was discussing that particular verbal display of laziness with my mother the other day. Mum is a former English teacher, and her take was that while we may find it offensive, Shakespeare would find even the finest English professor at any university's use of the language equally abhorrent. And also that it's lazy and weird.

Top Back Refresh