What's new

Asshole Meter?

Ted_Kaczynski

On A Journey
Member Number
Loc
Jacksonville, FL
What does this meter measure?

I'm not comfortable with the company I am keeping meter-wise:flipoff2:.

photo7209.png

Maybe you don't want to know...

Social Credit System

The Social Credit System (Chinese: 社会信用体系; pinyin: shèhuì xìnyòng tǐxì) is a national reputation system being developed by the Chinese Communist Party. The program initiated regional trials in 2009, before launching a national pilot with eight credit scoring firms in 2014.
Reputation system · ‎Mass surveillance in China · ‎Baihe.com

Maybe you don't want to know...

Social Credit System

The Social Credit System (Chinese: 社会信用体系; pinyin: shèhuì xìnyòng tǐxì) is a national reputation system being developed by the Chinese Communist Party. The program initiated regional trials in 2009, before launching a national pilot with eight credit scoring firms in 2014.
Reputation system · ‎Mass surveillance in China · ‎Baihe.com

You answered your own question - specifically gape size.

Lol, why you worried? They're fake internet points given out by strangers on a site most of us spend time trolling with BS and our most extreme opinions.

Because if I can be peer banned after spending $20, I'm gonna be nicer or start swinging the fuck out of my hammer (which doesn't show as an option for me at this time).

Fuck off Noob :flipoff2:

Search for what? Asshole Meter, reputation, or...?

None of that brings any results.

Also, if others can give me demerits, why am I not able to give anyone a kick in the nuts?

I guess I have to spoon feed you

open wide here comes the airplane!!!!!

Copied from another thread .......

What it’s really for… Clicking ‘Like’ is how user’s reputation bar (white bar under username) fills up and I hope people find that useful when the tech grows around here.

If I was like, “I just put this motor in, it wont start and its backfiring out of the carb. I’m 100% sure the plug wires are in the right order”
And somebody with little-to-no rep says “well you’re an idiot, they are out of order”
And somebody with a high rep says “you’re 180 out”

…. I’m going to try that 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] guy’s suggestions first. Lame example but you get the point.

It will also be useful for vendor giveaways in the near future….. They could be like “Post your rig doing XYZ, and the one with the most likes wins”

And it’s because of this ^^^ …… I only enabled it for premium memberships. It prevents somebody from getting their non-wheel’n friends to sign up and vote or for them to make a dozen accounts to vote. Not that any of us would do that :flipoff2: The crowd is small enough I can keep an eye on that kind of stuff for a while so I turned it back on for everybody.

If you don't like it ... dont use it.

Also, if others can give me demerits, why am I not able to give anyone a kick in the nuts?

YOU can't see the votes because you already have 2 strikes against you. Your "rights" are slowly eroded, the more strikes you get

YOU can't see the votes because you already have 2 strikes against you. Your "rights" are slowly eroded, the more strikes you get

wait, I didn't know you could downvo....oh, I mean yeah, you gotta try to avoid getting those strikes man.

Oh, and looking back it appears you were given your first strike because of the username you chose and you can't even math

I guess I have to spoon feed you

open wide here comes the airplane!!!!!

Copied from another thread .......

What it’s really for… Clicking ‘Like’ is how user’s reputation bar (white bar under username) fills up and I hope people find that useful when the tech grows around here.

If I was like, “I just put this motor in, it wont start and its backfiring out of the carb. I’m 100% sure the plug wires are in the right order”
And somebody with little-to-no rep says “well you’re an idiot, they are out of order”
And somebody with a high rep says “you’re 180 out”

…. I’m going to try that 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] guy’s suggestions first. Lame example but you get the point.

It will also be useful for vendor giveaways in the near future….. They could be like “Post your rig doing XYZ, and the one with the most likes wins”

And it’s because of this ^^^ …… I only enabled it for premium memberships. It prevents somebody from getting their non-wheel’n friends to sign up and vote or for them to make a dozen accounts to vote. Not that any of us would do that :flipoff2: The crowd is small enough I can keep an eye on that kind of stuff for a while so I turned it back on for everybody.

If you don't like it ... dont use it.

That answers nothing, it only talks about likes and not infractions. How does the meter go DOWN?

If I had the option, I'd give you a demerit for this piss poor attempt.

Who gives a shit. Make a new account. These types of things aren't a good idea. Snowflake'o'Meter. It's a downward spiral for Austin against anybody that gives a shit to be banned off of a board and want revenge.

Search Free Public Proxy and go down a page or two in results and use one of those.

Protonmail.com for an email address.

You can also automate this process, or pay a small fee for someone else to automate it for you. I would suggest making a few sockpuppets over time, as that is impossible to administer, Austin would have to prevent any new signups which is suicide for a discussion board.

You can also clear your cookies and use anonymous tabs in any browser to use Proxymail as fronts for new gmail accounts. Austin can't stop gmail account signups, again his board will be dead if he does.

Austin can buy the VPN exit lists that so many sites have, but this won't prevent the constantly shifting Anon Proxies available everywhere, mostly set up so the Ruskies and ChiComs can spy on people's web traffic, also just plain old school hackers and Anonymous.

If you're wedded to a Username, which you shouldn't be if you're not a teenage girl, then none of it matters.

Not even being hostile or giving tips to ruin the board, this is all Elementary School shit. It's an unadministerable system if even one person cares to break it.

Sorry Austin I mean no offense. This is literally Sockpuppet 101.

This system, like all such systems, depends on the civility of the person being banned, not the people who ban them. This is why Facebook, Twatter, and all the rest of big SM don't even fucking bother. Those platforms have even more leeway than Austin does. They can ban 10,000 accounts and it don't mean shit. Austin gets over 100 users and the entire idea of looking at traffic and activity of individual accounts vanishes. But each ban for him is a big percentage of labor overhead and user growth.

You could come back once every 'X' number of weeks and do it and ruin his life, or break the system. Not that I would but I have....

Last edited:
If I was Ted, I would be more concerned that I had 2 strikes just like everboob

Read my first post.

If I can't be peer banned, I don't give a fuck, just want some clarification. This is the e-version of controlling your neighbor. My posts are my yard, don't look at if you don't like it. Giving infractions because you don't like it is cvnty. Especially for my username, fuck you, you anonymous bitch whoever you are.:laughing:

Read my first post.

If I can't be peer banned, I don't give a fuck, just want some clarification. This is the e-version of controlling your neighbor. My posts are my yard, don't look at if you don't like it. Giving infractions because you don't like it is cvnty. Especially for my username, fuck you, you anonymous bitch whoever you are.:laughing:

Only a mod or admin can physically ban you. If you actually end up with all 10 strikes, it's not automatic band.

Top Back Refresh