What's new

ASMR videos- WTFO !

Its mind blowing that theres hardly a single thing there isn't an ASMR video for.

I so much don't get it
It was either here or at the old place where someone who "got" it described it. For him it was something about "family" sounds like kids quietly playing/talking in the living room with his wife or somesuch. Said it totally relaxed him to the point he would completely zone out, like really out of it, in a good kind of way

I don't get understand the draw to most of them. As much as I want to say I don't trust people that sit and intentionally listen to some of that shit, I can do just the same listening to the sounds just about any engine running, revving, etc. To each their I own, I s'pose.

"What is an ASMR video?

ASMR stands for autonomous sensory meridian response; a term used to describe a tingling, static-like, or goosebumps sensation in response to specific triggering audio or visual stimuli."

I'm sure next year, there will be some other trendy internet shit to replace this one.

"What is an ASMR video?

ASMR stands for autonomous sensory meridian response; a term used to describe a tingling, static-like, or goosebumps sensation in response to specific triggering audio or visual stimuli."

I'm sure next year, there will be some other trendy internet shit to replace this one.

Like in the movie a clockwork orange?

makes me think of mentally unstable reddit types of people... you know, the "ABDL" kind of person

anyone says "satisfying" in that sorta context, they are outing themselves as someone to be avoided

For whatever reason, Supercross, Crawling, or Downhill mtb racing videos will put me right out if I'm the only one watching them. Sucks when the family is out of town and I'm trying to catch up on all the stuff I like to watch. I end up having to watch SX replays like 3-4 times to finally make it to the end. I guess because those are my happy places?

That's the sensation you get when you're on the deck/porch in the shade on a nice day, relaxing in a chair, windows in the house open, hearing the wife working away cleaning/doing dishes/makin' sammiches without bitching at you, kids napping or playing quietly in their rooms or nicely and not too noisy in the yard in front of you about 60 feet off...

Well, that's when I get it:laughing:

Pity you folks who don't :flipoff2:

That's the sensation you get when you're on the deck/porch in the shade on a nice day, relaxing in a chair, windows in the house open, hearing the wife working away cleaning/doing dishes/makin' sammiches without bitching at you, kids napping or playing quietly in their rooms or nicely and not too noisy in the yard in front of you about 60 feet off...

Well, that's when I get it:laughing:

Pity you folks who don't :flipoff2:

Drone with camera inbound Buzzz Buzzz :laughing:

I think a soothing sound is the sound of tires rolling on gravel. No engine noise or anything... just rolling on gravel.
I'm not going to pull up a video to listen to it in order to sleep or anything, but it is just a nice sound to me.

Top Back Refresh