What's new

Ashley Biden diary leaked?

So, asking for a friend, how old is too old to shower/bath with your child in the USA? At what age should a child not see a parent naked?

tenor.gif

On another note: What age is appropriate for a Dad to bathe with a daughter? And same question for a mom with a son, or a dad with a son or a mom with a daughter?....

I'll take "bathe in Japanese style" for $500, Alex-

So you know about that eh ? Been on the farm or ranch as a youngin ?? Also, especially also, young suckling calves are truly exceptional, better even than a Thriller from Manila docks or Saigon glory days.

Smoke and mirrors... diversionary tactics peoples... what's really going on
A senile old man that neglected his son to the point of drug abuse, and abused his daughter to the same ends, is helping an Easter European tyrant with tiny man syndrome launder a lotta money and wage war. A war that must not be questioned or probed. A war in a country that has been a corruption playground for the elite, including said senile old man.

Distraction? Or the jagged edges of the iceberg?

Dunno. At this point I wouldn't go off following the dude screaming "omg guyzzz! I dun saw alienzzz!!!!"

Dig where they try to censor, I suppose.

The problem is most won't admit it, they'd rather be "gleeful" over the supposed maleficence of the people they don't like.
\The first thing I did when I opened this thread was to check out the source to see if it was reliable.

But....
The shoes fit very well!

So, asking for a friend, how old is too old to shower/bath with your child in the USA? At what age should a child not see a parent naked?
Are you coming out as a minor attracted person? in other words a pedophile?

Hmmm

"Showers With My Dad" - Ashley Biden Admits Details In Her Diary About Her Father

Top Back Refresh