What's new

ArTi54N uploads video after 10 month break, please help and watch it..

ArTi54N

YouTuber
Member Number
Loc
Republic of the Rio Grande
So this is the 1st video in almost a year that I have uploaded to my channel..

Please watch it, even if just the first minute or so.. every click counts (I think)..

I know I'm gonna hear mostly criticisms, like about the NON audio transitions..

and YES I MENTION THIS SITE in the video.. and I have plans to say even more about this site in the next video, in a few days..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wutOBkRz9_o

No one gives a fuck about your terrible fucking videos. Was bad enough you spammed PBB with that shit all the time.

Your video is fucking weird as fuck. I made it 1:45 in, just too weird. I hate to say this to you man, but you are drifting pretty far away from normal here. That's saying a lot :lmao::lmao:

well at least there are no low riders in the video??

it's a video about an honest review of a Harbor Freight Chipper Shredder

I watched at least 2 dozen videos other people made, about this particular shredder.. so many of my comments are reactions to other people's videos..

You get what you paid for at Harbor Freight.. and I would not pay full price for one of these.

i left you a comment on the video, but honestly I was entertained watching it. took a minute to get used to, watching you do product reviews with a steady camera is SIGNIFICANTLY better than doing hand held camera stuff and dealing with conversation style.

just a heads up, you've also got a spam comment.

i left you a comment on the video, but honestly I was entertained watching it. took a minute to get used to, watching you do product reviews with a steady camera is SIGNIFICANTLY better than doing hand held camera stuff and dealing with conversation style.

just a heads up, you've also got a spam comment.

it's not my cousins shredder... it's my cousin's neighbors shredder

my cousin's dad has a shredder that has engine problems, and I havent seen it in action yet.. its suppose to be much better, how ever it costed more..

yeah, if you recommend or allow kids to watch your video, with the settings I was messing with, then you can not have any comments.. couldnt figure out a way around that, so when I changed to adults only, comments became allowed

and since no kids are reading, Im not gonna bother removing spam comments.. cuz a comment is a comment.. and it might help.. ?? even though I will never click on the spam link and I'm pretty sure no one else will.. for the most part

i'm willing to bet half of my views are from people on here, and the other from facebook..

Thank You

Last edited:
Didn't make it past 2min. I'd rather listen to my wife fart, which is wayyy less awkward.

yeah I mention this site somewhere between 2 and 3 minutes in.. just a small comment.. I plan to say more in the next video.. which will need lots of editing, etc..

I know my voice sounds awkward.. but most people do not like the sound of their own voice.. I used to have lots of speech problems, sometimes I stutter when I can't control my emotions.. I actually took out lots of awkward sounds I kept making and uuhhhh or certain phrases that I use to much "or something" "or something like that" I think I left at least one "anyways".. my speech problems made dealing with editing audio kinda difficult..

and YES I MENTION THIS SITE in the video.. and I have plans to say even more about this site in the next video, in a few days..

Please don't do that. The technical reason is "counterproductive affiliation".

However, you should mention Pirate4x4 - that's a very good idea. Do that.

Are the gentlemen in video wrestlers for Launcha Libre? The big tummies are a dead giveaway...

Next time, put the shredder in an open spot for easy observation, that clump of grass isn't doing any favors.

If nephew is responsible, yeah, let him operate it-

His name is Carl.

But seriously,you need to rethink how you present something like this.I made it about 1 min so I don't know if you covered any of this.

Instead of jumping right in with "I don't like this thing",try starting with a physical description(hp,engine size, actual dim's of the unit,things like that),then based on that info start your review.That way when you state that you don't like the size of something,you can present a reasonable and logical argument based on facts,not emotions.

Your reviewing a budget based home owner grade product based on how well it shredded brush on a ranch in the desert. :laughing:

You will need one of these if you plan on doing any kind of land improvement in that part of the state...

https://youtu.be/8jTwPCuQQxE

well Harbor Freight charges like 475 for a new one.. so I really don't think this is standard 1/5 - 1/8 of an acre kinda machinery

I think its for people with at least a full acre, but less that 10 acres.. our entire ranch is around 950 acres now.. used to be more.. but it's seperated between my dad's 1st cousins on his dad's side.. except for one of his aunt's who is still alive.. I think she is around 108 right now.. most of his aunts and uncles on that side made it to their 90s.. his dad made 92.. my grandfather lived at that ranch.. it was founded in 1876

Oh and we really need to rent some machine like the on in that video you shared.. the next video will explain why..

Serious question..... What do you guys use the ranch for? Cattle, crops, oil/gas wells, ect? 950 acres is alot of space!

holy shit. that shredder couldn't shred my mail. :laughing:

I remember my father's old shredder would eat 6" diameter limbs no problem, all day long. :eek:

His name is Carl.

But seriously,you need to rethink how you present something like this.I made it about 1 min so I don't know if you covered any of this.

Instead of jumping right in with "I don't like this thing",try starting with a physical description(hp,engine size, actual dim's of the unit,things like that),then based on that info start your review.That way when you state that you don't like the size of something,you can present a reasonable and logical argument based on facts,not emotions.

yeah.. it's hard to describe the comparison unless you also watch at least a dozen videos, with the search criteria "Harbor Freight Chipper Shredder".. right before I started doing the voice-over I was like hmmmm I wonder if there are other videos like my idea.. and I found at least 24 on this model.. they vary in style quite a bit.. many are boring.. many have bad advice.. and in most of them everyone is praising Harbor Freight.. it took me a week to watch them all.. plus videos on other shredders, sometimes being compared to others.., some of those videos were cool..

my video description includes something about how most people act like you will just watch their video and stop.. thats bullsh1t.. we all know people will watch a dozen before spending the 475..

why give the same boring info, that most of the other videos also talk about?

yeah I mention this site somewhere between 2 and 3 minutes in.. just a small comment.. I plan to say more in the next video.. which will need lots of editing, etc..

I know my voice sounds awkward.. but most people do not like the sound of their own voice.. I used to have lots of speech problems, sometimes I stutter when I can't control my emotions.. I actually took out lots of awkward sounds I kept making and uuhhhh or certain phrases that I use to much "or something" "or something like that" I think I left at least one "anyways".. my speech problems made dealing with editing audio kinda difficult..

makes sense, outside of the sound quality changing, the editing helped significantly. to be honest, I don't mind the story telling style :laughing: makes it way easier to watch a 10 minute video. as long as you kept coming back to the shredder or being halfway on subject half the time, no big deal.

i'm fairly new to watching youtube videos so my feedback might not be great :rasta: the occasional anyways or something isn't bad, just so long as it isn't constant. Maybe because of the speech patterns, the voiceover style would be the thing to stick with rather than trying to get 10 takes to get a "live" talking shot right.

hell it was even relevant, i'm fully convinced not to buy a harbor freight shredder for doing any real work because it is undersized and has a shit duty cycle :beer:

Serious question..... What do you guys use the ranch for? Cattle, crops, oil/gas wells, ect? 950 acres is alot of space!

yeah i'm looking forward to the video alluded to with more ranch info.

you've got an older video with a bunch of mule deer shots, that would make some good filler footage for the next one.

like I said it's split up using gps coordinated.. not everyone gets along with everyone.. however my dad and I, do get along with everyone.. which isnt always good, cuz we get caught in the middle..

there are multiple structures on the ranch.. my dad and I want to build our own ranch house out there, next to the main area where there are shared buildings.. I will move out there eventually.. probably whenever my mom dies, and she isnt doing to good.. I hope she will last another year or two.. she is 75 I think.. oh and my parents are divorced.. I'm trying to take care of her here in Austin, and she knows whenever she does pass away I will trade my car in on a USED 4X4 and move to the ranch..

nobody currently lives just out there.. but there are some people who spend much more time than others.. out there

yes there are Cattle.. no crops, but there is a field cleared for crops.. we do have natural gas and a little oil..

some people pay to hunt at our ranch.. but I don't think we will allow anybody new to start an account with us.. those paid hunters are sorta like family, cuz some of us know them very well.. but eventually the younger generation does not want to share Bucks with people outside of the family

I have hundreds of Pictures. of us Offroading at the ranch.. we used to go a couple times a month,, especially after it rained.. sometimes just 3-4 trucks.. sometimes maybe 12+ vehicles, including a few jeeps.. one hardcore.. that guy tried some crazy shit.. and kept almost rolling and getting stuck hardcore..

some day I want to share the offroading with paying people.. during the NON-Hunting seasons.. I have lots of ideas about that,.., I shared some of them on pirate, trying to get ideas, etc..

I completely stopped fuckin up areas that would get super muddy.. like where I was personally stuck maybe 50 times.. now I'm spending a lot of time trying to fix a certain road.. thats what the next video will be about.,.,.,

Top Back Refresh