What's new

Arizona ammo supplier going to jail

You're the apparent genius. Explain it to us peons. Or do you thrive on snarky comments that lack any substance?

You specifically said "Nobody is saying he shouldn't be punished,". I showed that you were wrong. That was the point of my post. You're the one that can't even read thread posts and understand what they say.

To manufacture and sell AP ammo you have to have a class10 ffl. You can buy it without restrictions (in free states) or roll your own all you want, but to manufacture and sell is very restricted. If the guy was previously licensed, he definitely knew better and did it anyway. He deserves what he got.

You specifically said "Nobody is saying he shouldn't be punished,". I showed that you were wrong. That was the point of my post. You're the one that can't even read thread posts and understand what they say.

Quoted and highlighted and colored for the irony. Find in this thread where I said "Nobody is saying he shouldn't be punished,"

Fucking idiot.

To manufacture and sell AP ammo you have to have a class10 ffl. You can buy it without restrictions (in free states) or roll your own all you want, but to manufacture and sell is very restricted. If the guy was previously licensed, he definitely knew better and did it anyway. He deserves what he got.

By the letter of the law he's guilty, and he definitely knew that he no longer had his C10, but the law is stupid especially considering that you can make your own or buy them across the counter. I'm still interested in what the stats are on enforcement of whatever statue he broke is, and what the typical punishment is. That is in general a big problem with our courts, inconsistency in applying prosecution and punishment. Crack cocaine carrying higher penalties than regular old Peruvian marching powder.

This still smacks of grandstanding and scapegoating. Putting this guy in jail is going to to zero to prevent other mass shootings.

Top Back Refresh