What's new

Are you even a moderate dem supporter?

Provience

Kill!
Member Number
Loc
Gatesville, TX
Seriously, if you have 22:22, check out this video. Tim started this year as a self described left of center moderate. The gal in the video at the beginning talks about what is was like to be a subject of a "peaceful protest" and then they go on to discuss the bar owner Jake Gardner who killed himself after being charged for shooting the guy who put him into a chokehold. Seriously, this is unsupportable shit. I understand that "bidens stance" is pro-police on paper and supposedly he is against the BLM protests, the reality is he is open and active against guns and self defense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blNdMhj0_wc

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...icide-n2576556

it is fucking indefensible

Last time I voted for a Dem was in Idaho... years ago. In the 90s. Is there moderate Dems anymore? I'm an Independent forced to vote for the lesser of evils.

The idea of proclaiming I'm a democrat or liberal is unfathomable.

I just wish the repubs would seperate church and state and quit bible thumping. I'm not necessarily a Republican fan either, just fiscally conservative and stay out of people lives.

Fuck it, I'll admit it...I'm left

edit...most say I have way more conservative views than liberal after hearing me speak. But I've never voted republican

Fuck it, I'll admit it...I'm left

edit...most say I have way more conservative views than liberal after hearing me speak. But I've never voted republican

yeah i'm not calling people out to give them shit, but damn, that clip rolls up a whole bunch of fucked up stuff from just over the last few months and how the biden team and the outspoken dems, i.e. AOC saying "we can push biden left", harris being a tool, etc, combined with their adamant anti-gun stance it is pretty concerning. Add in to it the covid stances with using police to shut off water to "covid deniers" and then pulling them OFF the streets during a "peaceful protest" is just nuts. appearance of self defense? easy, get arrested "because it is easier to take 1 in". stay in jail "for your protection" and get driven to suicide after having your business shut down and forced out.

edit: so i'm curious of your opinion though, if you have a bit to check out the video in the orignial post. if you can help me get to the point where it would make sense to still support the D party with this backdrop

Last edited:
I like some of their ideas. Generally not enough to vote for them.

somebody earlier today said "they don't like trump because he might make SSDI harder to get access to" or "despite his actions towards russia, he is too stupid and will easily be putins pawn"

those are so far away from being valid concerns compared to the literal violence going on in the streets that i just can't wrap my head around it. These fucks in portland TONIGHT read a NYT article and claimed "proof we have a leak in our midst" because how they prep and set up for a 'spontaneous' protest is so well detailed. They faulted teh article, not because it said they had pamphlets about "how to kill cops until i'm dead" or "(body) pieces before peace" but because it didn't mention they ALSO had BLM pamplets. WTF? :shaking:

I'm a traditional liberal, you know this when you are called both a Democrat and Republican in an insulting way in the same day LOL!! I support gay marriage, equal rights and social issues like that, however the dems have some pretty bad execution of those and have went full retard at this point ramming it down evreyones throat. I'm anti war which up until recently was a Dem thing, now they are full on war supporters which is odd. Legalize every drug because the drug war is killing people and in a way the nation. I'm all about maximum freedom and little to no government.

I would be 100% supporting the way the "peacefull protesting" is going down if they were fighting against COVID lockdowns and that liberty grab/destroying peoples lives but weren't torching businesses. But instead they are fighting a boogie man (racism) and creating probably more racists in the process and destroying peoples livelihoods, property and conditioning people to a police state.

Really both parties are the enemy of liberty and the nation, I just think the repubs will do slower damage than the dems. I grew up in a democratic facist dictatorship of a state so im pretty jaded and skeptical of anyone in any sort of elected position regardless of party.

It has been interesting watching Tim change.

Last edited:
I was a dem before 2016. I thought social issues were important, and that taking care of your fellow man was the responsible thing for a man to do.
Until i realized, they aren't trying to take care of it fellow man, they are merely propping up, and protecting the shit end of society for votes. For fucking votes. I feel like they actually want us to be poor and not near their social status. Our misery would be their support, especially when they claim "they are for the people". You can clearly see its not true. No political party is actually for the people. Every political party is for their own political party.... politics suck:rolleyes:

Are you even a moderate dem supporter?

Of course. I have feelings.

Generally, critical thinking, logic and reasoning overrule my stupid feelings.

But seriously, I usually fall in the middle of those political leaning tests. Probably because I'm mostly libertarian. I'm big into personal responsibility and leave me alone. Take gay marriage, for example, my stance is this. If that's what you want to do, go for it. I hope you're both happy. It's not for me, but you do you.

I think gov should stay the fuck out of it.

Edit: I didn't watch the video because it has Pelosi's face on it and I'm tired of listening to those fucks lying right into the camera.

Last edited:
I was a dem before 2016. I thought social issues were important, and that taking care of your fellow man was the responsible thing for a man to do.
Until i realized, they aren't trying to take care of it fellow man, they are merely propping up, and protecting the shit end of society for votes. For fucking votes. I feel like they actually want us to be poor and not near their social status. Our misery would be their support, especially when they claim "they are for the people". You can clearly see its not true. No political party is actually for the people. Every political party is for their own political party.... politics suck:rolleyes:

Took the words out of my mouth.

I was full bore Democrat when I was in college. I just didn't know any better. Its what was jammed down my throat. Few years of thinking on my own cleared that all up.

Actually a pretty great topic of discussion Provience !
I fear we are in a bit of a parrot box though. Most here are gonna either be center or right of center imo. Those that aren't, well we already know who they are:rolleyes:

I'm a traditional liberal, you know this when you are called both a Democrat and Republican in an insulting way in the same day LOL!! I support gay marriage, equal rights and social issues like that, however the dems have some pretty bad execution of those and have went full retard at this point ramming it down evreyones throat. I'm anti war which up until recently was a Dem thing, now they are full on war supporters which is odd. Legalize every drug because the drug war is killing people and in a way the nation. I'm all about maximum freedom and little to no government.

I would be 100% supporting the way the "peacefull protesting" is going down if they were fighting against COVID lockdowns and that liberty grab/destroying peoples lives but weren't torching businesses. But instead they are fighting a boogie man (racism) and creating probably more racists in the process and destroying peoples livelihoods, property and conditioning people to a police state.

Really both parties are the enemy of liberty and the nation, I just think the repubs will do slower damage than the dems. I grew up in a democratic facist dictatorship of a state so im pretty jaded and skeptical of anyone in any sort of elected position regardless of party.

The highlighted part is absolutely true IMO. I can no longer support the Ds or Rs because of this. FUCK both of them.

Really both parties are the enemy of liberty and the nation, I just think the repubs will do slower damage than the dems. .

For the most part this is true, but I think there are a few good people left in DC that are actually there for the people and all of those fall on the GOP side. They need all the help they can get so I intend to send them all the reinforcements i can. The biggest issue is too many people ignore the primary season, as that's when you find the true patriots and try to get them in positions of power. Parties are merely a vehicle in which to get there.

I was full bore Democrat when I was in college. I just didn't know any better. Its what was jammed down my throat. Few years of thinking on my own cleared that all up.

It's funny I was a Republican, then a neocon Republican in college right after 9/11, then started to change over the years. Really 2008 was the big change and listening to Ron Paul sent me down the libertarian/classic liberal/anarchist (not gay antifa anarchist, I mean non aggression you do you, type anarchist) rabbit hole.

Now I start talking and people from both parties thinks I'm nuts, it diffuses political talk at a party nicely:lmao:

couldnt have said it better myself

It's funny I was a Republican, then a neocon Republican in college right after 9/11, then started to change over the years. Really 2008 was the big change and listening to Ron Paul sent me down the libertarian/classic liberal/anarchist (not gay antifa anarchist, I mean non aggression you do you, type anarchist) rabbit hole.

Now I start talking and people from both parties thinks I'm nuts, it diffuses political talk at a party nicely:lmao:

i havent voted since i wrote in ron paul in 2008 :laughing:

i came across a youtube video of him hounding ben bernanke in 2007ish and was an instant fan of his

last christmas party i was at(house full of republicans) i asked my aunt if i should pretend to be a liberal to piss everyone off :lmao:

i havent voted since i wrote in ron paul in 2008 :laughing:

i came across a youtube video of him hounding ben bernanke in 2007ish and was an instant fan of his

last christmas party i was at(house full of republicans) i asked my aunt if i should pretend to be a liberal to piss everyone off :lmao:

Ron talking about all the BS wars during those debates was awesome! He was just laying it all out there while on stage with a bunch of warhawk neocons. The way they were suppressing him was the red pill for me, I mean fuck even john Stewart was pointing it out! He would be 2nd, or even leading the polls, in alot of states and the MSM wouldnt even mention it or put the graphic up!! That's when I started waking up to what was going on. I started researching what the fed does and it was over from there.

I use to be Republican but now I think the biggest problem with the country is the parties. I'll vote for anyone that is middle ground regardless of the letter at the end of their name. Lately though the Dems are so far left I vote Rep because they are closer to the middle most of the time. I would have voted for Tulsi Gabbard if she got the nomination. One of the main things I like about Trump is he doesn't seem as persuaded by his party as other politicians.

I was very close in 16 because I wasn't going to vote for Liz Cheney (one of my rules is I never vote for generational politicians) but I wasn't enthused about the democrats stance on minimum wage so I voted 3rd party.

2012 was my last year of voting D. I grew up with what I would consider logical thinking Democrat parrents and work for a major labor union that crams the D down your throat. That combined with living in California there was no other side. That was till I started spending time in chit chat on the other site.
Now you guys all seem 50% full of shit while the ca Democrats seem 98% full of shit.

Ron talking about all the BS wars during those debates was awesome! He was just laying it all out there while on stage with a bunch of warhawk neocons. The way they were suppressing him was the red pill for me, I mean fuck even john Stewart was pointing it out! He would be 2nd, or even leading the polls, in alot of states and the MSM wouldnt even mention it or put the graphic up!! That's when I started waking up to what was going on. I started researching what the fed does and it was over from there.

I started really researching the founder's before I dug into Ron Paul. I have strong beliefs in a lot of political things, and it doesn't matter what side of the aisle someone is on, if they don't stand for those I don't support them. A couple are definitely the 2nd amendment and 4th amendment....still waiting on a president to eliminate the "Patriot Act."

I'm a big advocate of the federal government NOT getting into a lot of the things states should be handling. It was a breath of fresh air to see Trump give more power to the states over the COVID-19 thing, but I fear the people haven't fully realized just how important the governor election is in our own personal lives.

Voting or siding with policy is probably more important than aligning with a group.

I started really researching the founder's before I dug into Ron Paul. I have strong beliefs in a lot of political things, and it doesn't matter what side of the aisle someone is on, if they don't stand for those I don't support them. A couple are definitely the 2nd amendment and 4th amendment....still waiting on a president to eliminate the "Patriot Act."

I'm a big advocate of the federal government NOT getting into a lot of the things states should be handling. It was a breath of fresh air to see Trump give more power to the states over the COVID-19 thing, but I fear the people haven't fully realized just how important the governor election is in our own personal lives.

Voting or siding with policy is probably more important than aligning with a group.

I think a lot more people will be out voting in governor elections with all the fuckery around the china flu. I know I will be.

I don't even know how to answer this question :laughing: I want to vote for someone who is honest (or mostly) won't give in to BIG anything, I'm fine with my taxes going up but not to hand it out to a bunch of non working shitheads. I think that government assistance is needed but for a limited run for everyone. Get on your feet or be hungry. I don't give 2 shits if you were born with or without a dick and where you plan to put it. I just don't want to hear about it. Keep it to yourself. NO ONE of any race, gender, religion or age should either be discriminated against OR given special treatment to get ahead of someone else. No participation trophy's. You are evaluated for how good you are and nothing else. I don't want 9 million stupid laws but I think there needs to be laws to keep people in line.

I don't align with any "democrat" principles, however there are some classic liberal views I do agree with. Those views seem to be centrist or even slightly conservative these days however.

Top Back Refresh