What's new

Are you a face mask wearing lemming?

Click on the update your browser take you to the video

in the continued interest of supporting mental health, if it makes you feel good, wear it. if you are high risk and think it will help, wear an appropriate one correctly.

facemasks should never have been illegal. To keep the klan away? lies.

in the continued interest of supporting mental health, if it makes you feel good, wear it. if you are high risk and think it will help, wear an appropriate one correctly.

facemasks should never have been illegal. To keep the klan away? lies.

WTF are you talking about?

WTF are you talking about?

i dunno, didn't watch the video, responding to the thread title :flipoff2:

or do you mean the whole 'never been illegal' thing? hell face coverings were felony level offense in some places. A gal at the VA gun rights march earlier this year was arrested and charged for failing to remove her facemask.

i dunno, didn't watch the video, responding to the thread title :flipoff2:

or do you mean the whole 'never been illegal' thing? hell face coverings were felony level offense in some places. A gal at the VA gun rights march earlier this year was arrested and charged for failing to remove her facemask.

Title of the thread is dumb. Watch the video, its pretty good. A bit tinfoily in spots but overall a pretty good assessment of whats going on right now.

Title of the thread is dumb. Watch the video, its pretty good. A bit tinfoily in spots but overall a pretty good assessment of whats going on right now.

watched the video, don't really agree with the extra bullshitty part but he does well at starting with some appeals to reason. this guy isn't saying anything we haven't been saying here for a long time. his new world order stuff is an example of the neuro-relatable..something that no-longer-AZWebman was talking about in another thread.

on that, my earlier point about wear it if you want to is still valid :flipoff2:

Wore a mask to Homers, Oreilly's and the grocery store today, and I wear a legit mask from Humana, Interesting communicating with a mask on, I get different reactions to my bullshit and sacarsm than without.:trooper:

I wear one because it is mandated by the city to be wearing it in public. I attempted not to wear it and got kicked out of 2 walmarts a home depot and a quick trip for not having one. They are being pretty strict about it here. Basically if I need to buy anything and go inside a store to do it I wear a mask. Also, I have upped my regular orders from Amazon and if I don't have to have it right away, I order it online and have it shipped to my house.

He's not wrong on any of his points.

yeah? you don't think there is ANY other way the facial recognition technology can be worked out and tested on partial face recognition other than this? pretty far fetched. who is doing the mass surveillance facial recognition stuff? it certainly isn't country wide, unless you are talking about cell phones face unlock stuff or whatever. that's still all optional

I wear one because it is mandated by the city to be wearing it in public. I attempted not to wear it and got kicked out of 2 walmarts a home depot and a quick trip for not having one. They are being pretty strict about it here. Basically if I need to buy anything and go inside a store to do it I wear a mask. Also, I have upped my regular orders from Amazon and if I don't have to have it right away, I order it online and have it shipped to my house.

This is what I have been doing too. I keep it in my truck. If I absolutely have to go into a store for something I will put it on right as I get to the door. I will also remove it the second I set foot outside. Newscum says we have to at all times. Yeah. Fuck him. If I’m not in a building I’m not fucking wearing it. Only other time I have to wear the thing right now is when dropping my daughter off at her summer camp school program. It’s on for about 30 seconds while I approach, teacher takes her temp, she dons her mask and gets out of the truck, I take it off the second the door closes.

The forcing of mask usage is BS. Information is buried on the internet but , it can be found.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp2006372

What is clear, however, is that universal masking alone is not a panacea. A mask will not protect providers caring for a patient with active Covid-19 if it’s not accompanied by meticulous hand hygiene, eye protection, gloves, and a gown. A mask alone will not prevent health care workers with early Covid-19 from contaminating their hands and spreading the virus to patients and colleagues. Focusing on universal masking alone may, paradoxically, lead to more transmission of Covid-19 if it diverts attention from implementing more fundamental infection-control measures.

yes, mask offer very clearly no to limited protection for the general public and moderate to great as part of total system protection in a hospital. But this bold part is very important.

Down at the tribal general store we only wear our war bonnets in the store. Just for extra precautions I wear a squarrel scrotum over my face to protect me from the Asian virus.

Yes I am. Mainly cuz I work in a hospital and it's required. Also cuz I like to snack and this qay no one can see me eating while I walk around said hospital.
Plus I can make faces at people without them knowing.

I'm still having a hard time figuring out how killing the week is a society hurts majority. Roughly 1.5% of the population dies every year if we up that to 2% literally nothing changes. ( .5% is rightly 1.5 mill) but all the tribe will morn the loss of the week and feeble.

Last edited:
I'm still having a hard time figuring out how killing the week is a society huts tge majority. Roughly 1.5% of the population does every year if we up t GB at to 2% literally nothing changes. ( .5% is rightly 1.5 mill) but all the tribe will morn the loss of the week and feeble.

English? Do you even know it? Any other recognizable language that you know and can put this thought in? At least something that Google Translate can understand?

I'll assume, based on your user name, that you attempted to phonetically write some version of an American Indian dialect--please let us know which one so we can at least attempt to get a translation.

Well, I was skeptical about the AI facial recognition thing, until I remebered being carded to buy beer, haven't been carded in some time, then they scanned the bar code on the back, maybe couple that with the "cash / coin/ change" shortage, pushing more people to use cards on camera.
not saying that he's right, or that they're doing it, just that if they were going to, it could work.

and scanning my dl bar code was weird as fuck

I wear a mask if going into a store etc and a sign on the door says mask required...It's their establishment and they get to make the call. I don' know why people fight this....

4IOdpZo.jpg

https://news4sanantonio.com/news/loc...ng-covid-party

“This is a party held by somebody diagnosed by the COVID virus and the thought is to see if the virus is real and to see if anyone gets infected,” Dr. Appleby said.

“Just before the patient died, they looked at their nurse and said ‘I think I made a mistake, I thought this was a hoax, but it’s not,’” Appleby said.

He's not wrong on any of his points.

Who is this dramatically floating face?

He doesn't look like a Microbiologist, Virologist, or Epidemiologist. In fact, he looks stupid, but let's hear what he says:

I'm 10 seconds in, and he's already wrong.

Quarantine, that's a term designated for people verified sick.

That's incorrect, quarantine also refers to areas, individuals, or properties separated from others on suspicion of being sick.

This is house arrest, mandated by the State

Correct. To prevent the spread of a highly virulent novel virus.

It's just, I'm callin' it, you know, social distancing... there's nothing social about forced isolation

Well can I get an Ayyyyy Main, bruthuh? :rolleyes:

...a beta test for ai systems and facial recognition. These cameras work best when people are, you know, distanced apart

He doesn't have the slightest clue what he's talking about. This does not look like a man competent enough to re-install the OS on his computer, much less have expertise in "Machine Learning", or even a grasp.

Now they're test through Machine Learning, how to recognize, you know, how to recognize a face that's partially covered.

I do Machine Learning quality control and feedback checks to make money. This is what puts food on my table.

The ability to get 'Machine Learning' :rolleyes: to recognize a partially covered face is trivial. This was solved long ago. Not only is it solved, but monitoring the position of one's eyes on a screen is so accurate, it's a segment of the Advertising business online.

I'm not watching the rest of it. The dramatically floating face is nothing but faggotry, this dude doesn't look very savvy to me.

I skipped through a little bit, yeah it's corrupt that people can buy lottery tickets but the landscaping company is closed.

But he goes off the deep end, guess this is what Retards need to learn things these days.

'Machine Learning' :lmao:

Top Back Refresh