What's new

Are there women show us you chest/butt threads yet?

For the last couple of years there have been only two women on the "Other" site, Roxy and Rooney. I don't want to see Rooney's chest/butt and you just go right ahead and make your request with Roxy if she has joined Irate. Any other womens who want to post have my encouragement.:grinpimp:

7B9F0733-6831-415E-B65C-0135A54A66D2.jpeg
I thought about posting one in the tp.
I would not drop all the good ones in GCC, to many dirtbags.
I will leave these right here though. Enjoy.
962FB47A-9BDF-466A-9516-DAC885DB95E0.jpeg

For the last couple of years there have been only two women on the "Other" site, Roxy and Rooney. I don't want to see Rooney's chest/butt and you just go right ahead and make your request with Roxy if she has joined Irate. Any other womens who want to post have my encouragement.:grinpimp:

Wait, Rooney really was a chick?

there are already 4 women on this site that I know of and none of them are trannies, like rooney

Seriously? I never got that impression in all the years of reading over there. I was even a red star lurker in the TP for a long time...... You learn something new every day! :idea:
Rttoys and I have drank beer with him. It’s little weird at first, but She’s just another dude that likes wheeling. Except she has tits.

Top Back Refresh