What's new
  • If you don't frequent the chat forum, make sure you read this post regarding land usage. It would be great if we could get everybody to send a comment in before Oct 7th!

Are there women show us you chest/butt threads yet?

Drakeslayer

Wet Trail Wheeler
Member Number
Loc
Southern Oregon Coast
For the last couple of years there have been only two women on the "Other" site, Roxy and Rooney. I don't want to see Rooney's chest/butt and you just go right ahead and make your request with Roxy if she has joined Irate. Any other womens who want to post have my encouragement.:grinpimp:

heavytlc

Member Number
7B9F0733-6831-415E-B65C-0135A54A66D2.jpeg
I thought about posting one in the tp.
I would not drop all the good ones in GCC, to many dirtbags.
I will leave these right here though. Enjoy.
962FB47A-9BDF-466A-9516-DAC885DB95E0.jpeg

Fishbone333

Red Stiff Member
Member Number
Loc
Poconos, pa
For the last couple of years there have been only two women on the "Other" site, Roxy and Rooney. I don't want to see Rooney's chest/butt and you just go right ahead and make your request with Roxy if she has joined Irate. Any other womens who want to post have my encouragement.:grinpimp:

Wait, Rooney really was a chick?

Paragon

Member #42 if by Bus
Member Number
Loc
Jackson, MS USA

there are already 4 women on this site that I know of and none of them are trannies, like rooney

Talon2006

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Seriously? I never got that impression in all the years of reading over there. I was even a red star lurker in the TP for a long time...... You learn something new every day! :idea:
Rttoys and I have drank beer with him. It’s little weird at first, but She’s just another dude that likes wheeling. Except she has tits.