What's new

ARB compressor connector

snipes243

Member Number
Does anyone know what type of connector ARB uses for their compressors and solenoids wiring? Looking at building a harness form scratch so I need the connector and terminals.

Attachments

• compressor.PNG
    compressor.PNG
    11.6 KB · Views: 165
  • solinode.PNG
    solinode.PNG
    13.1 KB · Views: 67
Does anyone know what type of connector ARB uses for their compressors and solenoids wiring? Looking at building a harness form scratch so I need the connector and terminals.
I emailed there tech line with a another question about a weather pack style connector on my ARB compressor. They were not able to sell me just that connector but the guy was very helpful. I would send them an email

cut it off and replace it with your desired connector. the arb wiring scheme is garbage and there are too many plugs. so i condensed it down to one.

typically i see people just use a spade connector shoved in there and the wire ziptied so they cant come apart.

Screensho (1).jpg

XT60 connectors would be perfect for that I think.

or if you wanted sealed waterproof duetsch solution the DTP are rated to 25 amps, the link below is for 2 pin but yoiu could do a four pin like Mobilsyn

Same that most of my ham radios use. All I can find is that it's called a "t-shaped or t-type power connector"

There are two really similar connectors in that style. Spal uses one and some other manufacturer uses the other.
I was removing the old ARB harness this past weekend and looked down at my fan and they appear the same.

Best As I can find they appear to be a Sumitomo 250 connector Just need to find where to purchase a handful not a million now.

I was removing the old ARB harness this past weekend and looked down at my fan and they appear the same.

Best As I can find they appear to be a Sumitomo 250 connector Just need to find where to purchase a handful not a million now.

I believe jegs sells one that spal uses, and the other can be gotten off Amazon.

The two are so close that I didn't notice anything was off until some force wasn't enough to connect them. I would try plugging it into the fan connector to check.

Top Back Refresh