What's new

"anything goes...damn near" but my post was deleted

socal85sas

Member Number
okay, Im lost I asked an honest question and thread was deleted. I mean I sort of received the answer i was looking for but still.
Wasnt trolling. so mods what gives?

okay, Im lost I asked an honest question and thread was deleted. I mean I sort of received the answer i was looking for but still.

OP, WTF are you talking about? This is your first post here according to the post counter...... You in the wrong place?

Didn't you make a post yesterday? Started a thread about something? I remember there being a rather odd thread from someone with one post, but can't for the life of me remember what it was about. I do remember most of the comments thought you were a troll.

What was it about again?

OP, WTF are you talking about? This is your first post here according to the post counter...... You in the wrong place?

I had several responses in the first thread, I had just found out about the forum and asked about everyone bouncing from other site. was curious as it had been the go to forum for years.
The entire thread was removed

Last edited:
So anyway to answer you original question that you deleted in a moment of homophobic self-realization terror: yes it is very gay for you to have sex with other men. But if that's what makes you happy, go ahead and enjoy yourself. Just be safe about it and don't expect everyone to constantly congratulate you for coming to terms with it.

rofl, seriously how so?

So anyway to answer you original question that you deleted in a moment of homophobic self-realization terror: yes it is very gay for you to have sex with other men. But if that's what makes you happy, go ahead and enjoy yourself. Just be safe about it and don't expect everyone to constantly congratulate you for coming to terms with it.

sorry shit dick you must have confused me with your daddy.

Didn't you make a post yesterday? Started a thread about something? I remember there being a rather odd thread from someone with one post, but can't for the life of me remember what it was about. I do remember most of the comments thought you were a troll.

What was it about again?

it was a few days ago, was about people jumping ship from the "other" board apparently its a sensitive subject.
you can search my SN over there. not a troll. member for a long time over there.

been off the boards mostly, just finished this after a roll in big bear about 5 years back. Just hadnt taken another moment to post a full intro

photo15308.jpg

photo15310.jpg

photo15312.jpg

it was a few days ago, was about people jumping ship from the "other" board apparently its a sensitive subject.
you can search my SN over there. not a troll. member for a long time over there.

Ok, I'm thinking of a different thread from yesterday that seems to be gone now. I remember your thread though. It is kind of strange that it would have been removed. Wasn't anything wrong with it.

Maybe there was a purge of threads that have to do with the other site, since a certain douche bag got all bent.

Was that the thread advertising you “gays for trump” website? Probably deleted because you don’t have a vendor account.

Were you the guy with the "Trumpy Bear" thread? I see that went away.

I'm guessing you HGTD'd that, no idea why you're calling attention to it now. :confused:

Schweddie manass & cawkenbalz aside, do you just crave the attention of men?

There's already a Toyota sub-forum, why not put your coming-out thread there? :flipoff2:

EDIT: in before the (repeat) HGTD :bounce2: - thanks for the chance :laughing:

EDIT 2: but seriously, the FlyingDildoPincushion hid your thread - PM him for full details.

Last edited:
Again, what was the original question?

what brought about this forum, what was causing the masses to leave a well established site for this one. severalother forums have gone the same route after being bought by auto guide as they seem to run them into the ground

SO I searched for your thread... it isn't here in any fashion. No mod moved it, deleted or touched it. You sure your on the right board man?

Were you the guy with the "Trumpy Bear" thread? I see that went away.

I'm guessing you HGTD'd that, no idea why you're calling attention to it now. :confused:

Schweddie manass & cawkenbalz aside, do you just crave the attention of men?

There's already a Toyota sub-forum, why not put your coming-out thread there? :flipoff2:

EDIT: in before the (repeat) HGTD :bounce2: - thanks for the chance :laughing:

EDIT 2: but seriously, the FlyingDildoPincushion hid your thread - PM him for full details.

nah, politics and forums suck.
and posting in the toy forum might get the haters, truck wasnt hardcore enough back in the old toy sub forum days.

SO I searched for your thread... it isn't here in any fashion. No mod moved it, deleted or touched it. You sure your on the right board man?

He wasn't the TrumpyBear thread guy? First-post dipshit thread from yesterday? That's gone like Kaiser Soze

Top Back Refresh