What's new

Anyone use this anti 5g usb stick yet?

as i understand the 5g thing, people are afraid of the radiation it will output. microwave i think.

so by their logic if this device was close to your microwave oven it wouldn't cook your food. what a crock of bs

buy it! let us know how it works

Link ain't doing nothing for me, but it probably works great if you put the phone right on top of it. But whats the point? If you are anti-5g, a jammer ain't doing nothing but emmiting broad spectrum 5g....

FCC violation. End of story.

You can buy all the components to block cell-phones and GPS, but not the assembled product.

It's actually more complex than one would think. No way USB provides enough power to radiate enough interference across the entire 5G band. Not enough wattage.

So what you have to do is have a receiver built in that picks up what channel is active, then broadcast a narrow signal on that frequency in order to conserve power.

This is how all cell-phone jammers work and in fact it's how all jamming works period. It's why military radars and comm equipment frequency-shifts because you can either jam the whole band for a very short range, or you can dump all the RF straight down the pipe the equipment is listening on.

It's all very cool and technical but basically, without even looking at the link, it's fake.

Link ain't doing nothing for me, but it probably works great if you put the phone right on top of it. But whats the point? If you are anti-5g, a jammer ain't doing nothing but emmiting broad spectrum 5g....

man it works so good its blocking 4g too. incredible value

as i understand the 5g thing, people are afraid of the radiation it will output. microwave i think.

so by their logic if this device was close to your microwave oven it wouldn't cook your food. what a crock of bs

buy it! let us know how it works

The fears are all unfounded as a microwave is around 300 Mhz and 5g is in the 25-40 Ghz range. The amplitude of the 5g wave is also much smaller. In the millimetre wave spectrum. Absolutely nothing like a microwave.

The only reason that a microwave works is because it is a resonant frequency of water where 5g isn't. Not to mention the vast power difference in the two.

To the OP. That little device isn't going to block crap. We have cell detector/blockers at work and they're much larger and require a dedicated power supply but hey if you want to burn some cash it's up to you.

If you are worried about Em radiation a faraday cage is going to be your best bet however is is still probably illegal.

man it works so good its blocking 4g too. incredible value

That's some product! Since 5G is comprised of 3 different bands covering the frequency spectrum! Technically the low band 5G and 4G overlap, but that still leaves the rest wide open.

Judging by some of the comments I have seen on social media in regards to 5G, yes people are stupid enough to buy it. :homer:

“thanks to the wearable holographic nano-layer catalyser,” I stopped reading at this faggotry. Only a fucking retard would buy into that bullshit.

I've got a wi-fi powered elephant repellent- wanna buy some? It's been 100% effective so far...

Top Back Refresh