What's new

Anyone own a 250 savage??

Just this, can you use it?
20220802_120740.jpg

A lever action 250 savage was my first deer hunting rifle. :smokin: I should go find that at my dads house.

Great catch. I'm actually trying to sell a 250 savage.guy here who was interested died before we made a deal. Any of you guys interested?

I have one, but the barrel is shot out. Im not finding many options to replace it.

I have one, but the barrel is shot out. Im not finding many options to replace it.

any competent gunsmith can rebarrel. its not really a rare barrel diameter either. you just need a smith that has a 250 Savage chamber reamer.

I for a couple guys that i could send it to. i was hoping to find something local to me though. Maybe its time to ship it out.

I for a couple guys that i could send it to. i was hoping to find something local to me though. Maybe its time to ship it out.

ill handle the shipping cost for you if you are willing to ship to Texas

Just got back from deans property...no cell service...text only lol
I called you last Tuesday, and got a weird recorded message, not voicemail full, but more like it couldn't connect to your phone, don't remember exactly.

I called you last Tuesday, and got a weird recorded message, not voicemail full, but more like it couldn't connect to your phone, don't remember exactly.

Yep..got back thur. Was in Utah since last sat.....then drove to Denver Fri to pick up Collin new truck...got back Sat night

Top Back Refresh