What's new

Anyone near warner va?

I could arrive with beer about an hour after ROMOGO shows up.

Seriously, have tools, will travel. The Hampton Roads Crew (extended) is a solid bunch. Hell Cybergeek, Chiefslapaho (was in town) and Doc all rolled in heavy to help me pack out my uhaul when I left.

That’s pretty much how it always goes for me with AAA too. Last tow I didn’t even call them, I just called the tow company 15 minutes away and paid them instead of calling AAA and waiting 3 hours to have it done for free.

What part of the state are you in? I have a buddy in Richmond I can reach out to if you are nearby and need anything.

You mean, your medication was not at the house and you needed to take it an hour ago....

This must be sorta what it feels like to ride in a big gay truck. Covid won't let customers ride in the rollback.

In all fairness, Roanoke and where he is now are hours apart.

BGAIDAN, did you work at the plant in West Point?

Negative. I worked for a company that headquartered there. Though we did do some work at the paper mill. I was with them for less than a year and working on project in chesapeake.

Negative. I worked for a company that headquartered there. Though we did do some work at the paper mill. I was with them for less than a year and working on project in chesapeake.

Ah. I lived in HR for a long time. I drove through WP a couple times taking back roads. Beautiful country, but not much going on. If you don't mind, what did you do in Chesapeake? There are a few things going on out there.

They took you to west point? That's literally only 5 minutes closer than Gloucester, which would have everything you need.

I got a vasectomy a few days ago and my balls were just hurting from chasing my son around all morning so I popped a pill when my wife took over at lunch. So, I'm good to go now, the appropriate about of time has passed. If you need help I'll head up that way.

Last edited:
If you have trouble in or near Roanoke again, holler at me, I work in Roanoke and live about 2/3 of the way to Blacksburg via the back way... :smokin:

[No message]

photo45021.jpg

photo45022.jpg

Was busy fighting the belt and yelling at him for holding the light wrong :laughing:

No alcohol at Applebee's after ten, guess we're not getting kicked out tonight :lmao:

Ah. I lived in HR for a long time. I drove through WP a couple times taking back roads. Beautiful country, but not much going on. If you don't mind, what did you do in Chesapeake? There are a few things going on out there.

Errr....I said Chesapeake. It was actually Portsmouth/Norfolk. I was working on the Midtown Tunnel project.....this was 7 or so years ago before I ended up in NC. I was | this | close to buying a shitty house in the less stabby part of Newport News before I realized I didn't want to work for that company any more. :laughing:

They took you to west point? That's literally only 5 minutes closer than Gloucester, which would have everything you need.

I got a vasectomy a few days ago and my balls were just hurting from chasing my son around all morning so I popped a pill when my wife took over at lunch. So, I'm good to go now, the appropriate about of time has passed. If you need help I'll head up that way.

No gloucester I had ten town names in my head. Congrats on the future worry free fun.

In for the lot lizard/loose booty.... or the big ammo stash :flipoff2:

:laughing:

​​​​​​​

Errr....I said Chesapeake. It was actually Portsmouth/Norfolk. I was working on the Midtown Tunnel project.....this was 7 or so years ago before I ended up in NC. I was | this | close to buying a shitty house in the less stabby part of Newport News before I realized I didn't want to work for that company any more. :laughing:

I've been through that tunnel. It was a grubby mess in the old days. Pretty sure I went through it headed to Norfolk after leaving ROMOGOs house.

I've been through that tunnel. It was a grubby mess in the old days. Pretty sure I went through it headed to Norfolk after leaving ROMOGOs house.

You most likely did. I live right around the corner from both of the tunnels. The midtown is much better since they added the second tube. When it was still one tube, I remember going through in my Jeep with the top and doors off, then an accident happened in front of me. Came out with a massive headache from the exhaust fumes by the end of it.

Top Back Refresh