What's new

Anyone near Tooele UT?

Pyleit

Member Number
And have room for me park in my motorhome for 4 days? Looking at taking family up for a concert at the complex in July and camp spots are sold out. Will pay you for the space!

^
I am in West Jordan, plenty of sidewalk in front of the house if Tooele option doesn't work out. Your RV is likely too long for my driveway space.

Have never been to Tooele, if there is dry camping around the complex that would work for me as well.

I only listen to classical music and progressive metal but im sure we would get along fine.

Upon further investigation... there is plenty of dry camp spots left... my wife and I are having beer 30 in shop and she said no more RV camping was available. What she saw was no more RV spots with hookups. The moho will easily do a week without hookups so we are all set! Thanks for the replies!

I hadn't heard of this venue (been out of the loop). But, I knocked out the phone lines to Grantsville about 1/2mi from there cause my mark out was 7ft off. :lmao:

I can drag a vehicle behind the motorhome if needed, would love walking distance, but not counting on that.

It makes sense now, that is in the same vicinity where the Miller Motorsports Park (race track) is, whatever they call it now as a Chinese company bought it a few years back.

Get ready for some serious sun out that way, not much in the way of the shade.

Like doofus I thought you were going to The Complex in downtown SLC...

I know there is a member here that lives in toole iirc wasn’t he posting about code or his neighbor having a junkyard?

Top Back Refresh