What's new

Anyone near Rancho cordova? Want to join a sketchy situation?

2big bronco

Og irate
Member Number
Loc
Prunedale ca
Anyone near Rancho Cordova available around 11ish tommorow? I'm going to look at a scamp 5th wheel trailer and although everything sounds legit (except it's to cheap) my spidey senses are going off and I'll have $5k on me heading into a trailer park. Yes I plan on carrying.

So can I pay off anyone to join?

I learned a long time ago to listen to the voices in my head!
If you just have to meet them in a public place

TNaxD8B7dEYNrf88wlI0XnGJvDcM9e4yNGrcxRtc7&usqp=CAU.jpg

If I were still in sac, I'd be down. All my old friends are now married with kids, fat and pretty lazy so I cant even phone a friend for you. Good luck.

Have them meet you in a walmart parking lot. Or better yet a local gun store.

Or is it not mobile, unlike their home?

I’m semi-close, but I’ll be at work all day

Sportsman’s Warehouse is in Rancho Cordova (Sunrise blvd), nice big parking lot, always people around

How many of you are going to bring your own guns, How many of you are going to want me to supply you with guns.

FROM Butch Cassidy & Sundance Kid!!

iGC2HUq.jpg

apperantly they live in a trailer park near the storage yard where it's at. Heshe (I couldn't tell by the high pitched squeaky voice) said for me just to meet at thier place and follow to the storage yard.

that looks like a 5k trailer to me, no red flags

dont bring a gun

if i was anywhere within 2 hours id be there but i am about 6 hours away.

sorry brother.

​​​

Someone needs to go to film what's going to happen. Think there will be ball gags, whips and lots of leather?:flipoff2:

@Yotaatietoo want a $100 to deliver my tcase to sac tommorow and cruise with?

I'd come down for free if I wasn't driving 3 hours the opposite way to sell/trade the last trailer you forced me into :flipoff2:​​​​​​

Can you do it Tuesday? I'll come down if you buy me chick FIL a:grinpimp:

Oh and what's the idea with the trailer?

It's 30 years old, I don't see it being worth more than $3500 much less $4600 plus a few hour drive.

It's 30 years old, I don't see it being worth more than $3500 much less $4600 plus a few hour drive.

While I wouldn't want one, those things are pimp. I met this guy who just paid 7 large the month before and I was like WUT. It was a tt and nowhere near 19' but the inside was keen as shit... it had the high romantic scale nailed down pat.

Bring a gun to EVERY Craigslist transaction.

Werd!

tell them you will do the meet at the trailer and go to the storage lot but you all will have to go to your bank for the money. You will need a notary for the title transfer so it is a twofer and save time for everyone.

Werd!

tell them you will do the meet at the trailer and go to the storage lot but you all will have to go to your bank for the money. You will need a notary for the title transfer so it is a twofer and save time for everyone.

No Noterey needed here. But I may elude to needing to hit the bank for the cash and then if everything is legit hand it over.

This was my thought . single axle 30 yr old fifth wheel....um ok.

Top Back Refresh