What's new

Anyone near Rancho cordova? Want to join a sketchy situation?

How much did you take for the Airstream? 19 footer, I think it was. This will help set me in a price point in case I come across another one comparable to yours. Thanks.

$17K

It was a 2005 19 ft. Bambi, CCD edition.

If I had actually cleaned it up, fixed all the little stuff (Couple of cabinet handles, fixed broken hatch lever in the bathroom, glue down trim pieces that were peeling up, re-run wire for electric jack motor so it didn't randomly blow fuses, etc), and listed it, I would not have taken less than $20K. But hell, this guy knocked on my door with cash and all I had to do was get my stuff out of it and help him get it out of my driveway. Doesn't get much easier than that.

$17K

It was a 2005 19 ft. Bambi, CCD edition.

If I had actually cleaned it up, fixed all the little stuff (Couple of cabinet handles, fixed broken hatch lever in the bathroom, glue down trim pieces that were peeling up, re-run wire for electric jack motor so it didn't randomly blow fuses, etc), and listed it, I would not have taken less than $20K. But hell, this guy knocked on my door with cash and all I had to do was get my stuff out of it and help him get it out of my driveway. Doesn't get much easier than that.

Damn... I thought 20 was a steal. Glad you didn't tell me you would have taken 17 because I would have spent 13000 more then I did on this. Thing sleeps 4 and is in as new of condition as a used trailer could be. I'm super stoked on it actually.

20200703_194916.jpg

Screenshot_20200703-150945_Facebook.jpg

Damn... I thought 20 was a steal. Glad you didn't tell me you would have taken 17 because I would have spent 13000 more then I did on this. Thing sleeps 4 and is in as new of condition as a used trailer could be. I'm super stoked on it actually.

Nice! I personally think shorter trailers are better. They fit more places, they're easy on the tow vehicle, and when you're camping, you're there to be outdoors, not in a living room you drug out from the side of your house so you could sit in a recliner and watch directTV. If I could have found something shorter that could still tow our jeep, I would have bought that instead.

I didn't think I would have taken 17 either until that dude was there waving the money in my face. I know they're usually low in California, but that's what NADA recommends for one of those in good condition. Not great, not terrible.

Top Back Refresh