What's new

anyone in portland?

i've got an aunt outside of portland, apparently the police are "looking for the people involved" :shaking: they have a pretty well established history of not doing shit about it down there. it's the liberal latte compton, if compton from 30 years ago were still around

Portland? Yeah, my uncle lives there. He was a badass, got me into Broncos and 4 wheeling, crashed motorcycles and picked up strange everywhere he went. Then he moved to Portland and had a family, his son is now a girl and his daughter is now a boy and he drives a ford escape. Fuck Portland :flipoff2:

Portland? Yeah, my uncle lives there. He was a badass, got me into Broncos and 4 wheeling, crashed motorcycles and picked up strange everywhere he went. Then he moved to Portland and had a family, his son is now a girl and his daughter is now a boy and he drives a ford escape. Fuck Portland :flipoff2:

:laughing:

Best story ever about Portland :lmao:

I just opened the link in a new window and all the pics and video are still there.

Top Back Refresh