What's new

Anyone in on Dogecoin?

I got in at an average cost of 7 cents for a few hundred bucks. Threw a few hundred more on it awhile back. Now I'm about $1k in st an average cost of 18 cents.

I MIGHT put in a sell @ $1.00 or > for just my initial investment and let the rest ride.

Or

HODL

Curious to see if everyone will sell at $1 and how big the dip will be

Anyone have any issue with RH. Getting a lot of mixed reviews lately.

Meh, its worked just fine for me. But, i bought doge a month ago pre-hype. It seems like selling/buying in high market volatility times is what gets them. Hence trying to hedge my bet and have the sell order sitting there waiting to go. I sold a bunch of other stocks today with no problems.

I was getting issues and warnings in RH (server issues I think), but it never stopped me from buying or selling RH. It would freeze for literally a second or two and then be fine. I think it was in this thread that I mentioned I bought/sold $1 during the most recent pike and have no problems. Sometimes their stupid finger print password annoys me the most. If I can't sign in to buy or sell I'd be pissed. That's probably user error.

RH does scare me a little bit because they can't seem to handle the volume. I wish I had purchased on another platform, but I didn't know about the others and/or they took too long to transfer $$ over. RH was simple and a breeze.

I hope RH doesn't get shut down for doing something stupid.

Meh, its worked just fine for me. But, i bought doge a month ago pre-hype. It seems like selling/buying in high market volatility times is what gets them. Hence trying to hedge my bet and have the sell order sitting there waiting to go. I sold a bunch of other stocks today with no problems.

The main problems I have had happen when activity is very high. I don't think their able to keep up

I was getting issues and warnings in RH (server issues I think), but it never stopped me from buying or selling RH. It would freeze for literally a second or two and then be fine. I think it was in this thread that I mentioned I bought/sold $1 during the most recent pike and have no problems. Sometimes their stupid finger print password annoys me the most. If I can't sign in to buy or sell I'd be pissed. That's probably user error.

RH does scare me a little bit because they can't seem to handle the volume. I wish I had purchased on another platform, but I didn't know about the others and/or they took too long to transfer $$ over. RH was simple and a breeze.

I hope RH doesn't get shut down for doing something stupid.
LOL

But isn't that kind of a HUGE FUCKING PROBLEM for an exchange?

After seeing them fuck there customers with the AMC, GME shit and then Doge just a few days ago, how anyone could trust them with their money is beyond me.

Add in that there are so many alternatives that are not anymore complicated to set up, if baffles common sense to stay or especially start with Robinhood

Threw $1k into Doge last night. By about 8am ETC was skyrocketing while doge seemed set to stay flat for a bit. Pulled everything out of doge at a tiny profit and managed to catch a nice quick 50% gain on ETC. Sold that and set another limit order to try and catch doge while it's still dipping.

529B2CAF-02C5-42AD-8D1C-446D6704FAE7.png
Now they seem to be putting people on hold...

I bought 7400 coins of dodge at .27. Have a limit order of .99999 cents to sell 5000 coins. Plan is to beat the rush of 1.00 when things might freeze up. And still have 2400 coins to risk a greater gain or sell it for 20
Cents after the dump

Even though he made a public comment that you should still be careful and invest with caution. Makes me think tomorrow is a nonevent. Bullshit, Doge to the moon baby

image0.jpg

Even though he made a public comment that you should still be careful and invest with caution. Makes me think tomorrow is a nonevent. Bullshit, Doge to the moon baby

image0.jpg
I call bullshit too, we gonna holla when we see a dolla tomorrow.

Top Back Refresh