What's new

Anyone in on Dogecoin?

I have a friend who day trades stocks and he's been doing crypto lately. Made a good chuck of money on bitcoin after it crashed and got in and sold when it rallied. Dectn % gains but didn't go in much money since he was hesitant and now wishes he would've gone in more. My $150 is sitting at $650ish now. Not gonna sell this since I know if I do in 6months or so I'd be kicking myself for cashing out. Wish I would've bought bitcoin when I first heard about it and it was at $500ish a coin. I'd be a rich man now and retired at age 33. Lol

.4811 now and we still have the Musk pump coming up on Sat. I did read last night that another exchange has picked up the Doge exposing it to 20M more potential buyers.

Yep, had a sell order stuck in pending and couldn't cancel for 3-5 minutes. Of course it goes through and I can't buy back. Suck ass Robinhood.

I would be getting away from RH as fast as I could, way too many getting fucked when the coins start rocketing.
If you're in RH it's too late at this point since RH is not a true wallet at this point.

That said: $00.60 baby...

The only problem I've had with RH has been a server issue for 2-3 mins... BUT... I havent sold anything yet.

On my phone I don't own any and have x in my account. On my tablet I don't own any but my total is changing with doge...

On my phone I don't own any and have x in my account. On my tablet I don't own any but my total is changing with doge...
Weird.

You're probably looking at your total "investing" page vs. Doge page ??

If you're in RH it's too late at this point since RH is not a true wallet at this point.

That said: $00.60 baby...

The only problem I've had with RH has been a server issue for 2-3 mins... BUT... I havent sold anything yet.
0.60 :eek: :lmao:

wow! just, wow.

Weird.

You're probably looking at your total "investing" page vs. Doge page ??
Yes I am looking at the total but doge is the only thing I have on there. It now shows 5,000 shares. I still can't buy or sell. Hopefully it keeps going up.

Edit, it changed to 7500 I am guessing pending orders went through of course for a loss.

Last edited:
Yes I am looking at the total but doge is the only thing I have on there. It now shows 5,000 shares. I still can't buy or sell. Hopefully it keeps going up.

I only have Doge on RH too. As of now I get a server error every time I check, but I am able to buy or sell. For shits and giggles I just sold $1.00 worth and it went through. I hope I don't regret that in 10 years when it's worth $50K.

RH needs to get their shit straight if they want to be a legitimate company.

Is there any forum like this that discusses crypto?
I’m making more off crypto than my actual job and wanna learn some shit.

I seen one about safemoon. I got in on safemoon and would like to hear what peoples thoughts on safemoon are
What did you use to buy Safemoon? I looked into it a bit. Wouldn't mind throwing a few bucks at it.

What did you use to buy Safemoon? I looked into it a bit. Wouldn't mind throwing a few bucks at it.
I know there are easier ways now but I did the process a while back.

I purchased bitcoin on kucoin then purchased bnb with bitcoin.

Then I transferred it over to trust wallet and swapped for bnb smart chain.

from there went to pancake swap and used bnb smart chain to get safemoon.

I bought another 1k of doge.
I rarely have issues using RH. Been working fine all day. But I’m not trying to buy and sell on waves.
Up nearly 7k just today.
Only $1K?

Buy more!

Only $1K?

Buy more!
but why though? It is literally a joke with limitless supply

at 60 or 50 cents, even if you think it could hit a dollar, it isn't anywhere near worth the risk at that point. Hell, that isn't even a 100% return right now :confused:

yes, I'm at the same train of thought that didn't buy it at 2 cents because it was high then as well.

but seriously, the upside shrinks drastically every time it jumps.

but why though? It is literally a joke with limitless supply

at 60 or 50 cents, even if you think it could hit a dollar, it isn't anywhere near worth the risk at that point. Hell, that isn't even a 100% return right now :confused:

yes, I'm at the same train of thought that didn't buy it at 2 cents because it was high then as well.

but seriously, the upside shrinks drastically every time it jumps.

I was joking 100% in order to push Doge for selfish reasons.

I don't think I'd buy any more until I see that it can sustain some level of staying power. I thought I was in at $00.05, but I forgot one was a limit purchase that went through in a dip and my average price is $00.09ish. Not that great, but up above 200-650 % which averages somewhere 300%ish since mid February.

I don't think I'd buy any more until I see that it can sustain some level of staying power. I thought I was in at $00.05, but I forgot one was a limit purchase that went through in a dip and my average price is $00.09ish. Not that great, but up above 200-650 % which averages somewhere 300%ish since mid February.
horrible returns... simply horrible. :flipoff2:

well, I think you are nuts for buying at 0.06 anyways :flipoff2:

hopefully you sell before it drops back under a penny :rasta:

HOLY.

Whats your average buy price or whatever.

And yes. So stupid, but so fun.
Average is up to .12 original buy in was .06
what does the end-state look like for you?
I have zero idea.
I don’t have any reason to sell. It keeps gaining ground, more places are accepting doge as payment. Why would btc at 50k each be more reasonable than doge?
This started off as just fun money so if I lose all that I invested bummer but it’s not like I spent 30k.
JM bullion is taking it as payment now. If it gets to 20$ each I’ll pull some and let it ride. 😂

My

Adding to my other post. My current is .12.
I started buying doge at .003
Had I not sold I’d be at 180k ish.
Don’t plan to miss that again.
I’m glad I’m not the only one who cashed out way too early. Also still have some skin on the game.

I feel like some of you guys who have your coins in an exchange app like Robin hood are gonna get fucked.. big time.

Top Back Refresh