What's new

Anyone in on Dogecoin?

dntsdad

Central California
Member Number
Loc
Central California
Im up over 600% since like Tuesday I think

Anyone else dumb enough to throw money in Doge and ride to the moon?!?!?!

I bought 1000 doge on Tuesday morning right before it really took off. 👍 wish I had got more.

I had 200k shares about 3 months ago and was about ~$500 in around Halloween and sold for around 3k late January. I don’t even want know how much money I missed out on. I’ve missed so many opportunities to make a shit load of money lately🤦🏼‍♂️

I’ve posted about in before in the stock market thread. But I’m up 10k this past week. Was up almost 16k at the peak a couple days ago.
Still kicking myself because I had 300k doge I sold a year ago. Missed out on $100k.

I dont have that much in it. I throw a couple hunny in each month. Always up or down 3-4% then it fucking shot up to .36 last I looked. I bought mostly about <.04 - .05

i am not retiring on it but its been a cool ride. I am keeping in long term so whatever it rises and falls through this roller coaster doesn't really matter to me.

pretty cool reading the Reddit sub and seeing guys cashing out and paying off their houses, college debt, etc. in this 5-6 day ride. Love it

I have a little, I sold a bunch when it started tanking back past where I bought in and I wish I hadn't done that, I'm still up about $200 right now but that'd be more than double if I had just let it be. If it tanks bad again I'll buy more. Co-worker has a friend that was up 40 or 50k this week when it jumped.

I bought 1500 shares at 4 cents. If it goes down I'll probably grab some more. Might spend a grand or so anyway as most articles I've read say it should hit $1 by end of the year.

So for tbose of us troglodytes how do you buy Dogecoin?

I had 10K Doge I bought at around .03 and sold almost all of it when it hit .10 a day or so later and I see it at .30 and I am just sick. :laughing: Funny this comes up now as I just checked it a little bit ago and see .43

I'll be buying back in on the next dip and fucking holding this time.

For Canucks wanting to get in on it I use coinsquare. If you go through this link you get some sort of bonus, I don't know what it is right now though.

coinsquare.com/register?r=taHS0

Kicking myself hard for not buying in back in January. Spent my stimulus on more Home Depot stock instead when the whole Robinhood debacle with gamestop was happening, didn't trust Robinhood.

If it makes you feel any better, something like ten years ago I had four BitCoin. Traded them for, I think, a bunch of computer parts. Made like $500 on them. :laughing:

I bought at less than a cent, sold at 7 cents. Then I bought again at 2 cents, sold at 7. Bought a third time at 4 cents, sold at 8 cents, and have a limit buy sitting there at 7 cents that I'm wondering if it will ever get that low again. WTF is happening to it this past week?

I don’t know. I would rank crypto higher than cash at this point. Our gov prints cash out like it’s Monopoly money. You can’t really do that with crypto

I'm debating on jumping in. There was a huge scare this weekend on crypto currency and I think the crypto currency market took a hit. Bitcoin dropped like, 9%.

I think Doge is at like, .40 right now but I'm betting there will be another jump before too long. Might not be a bad idea to get in as everyone is hell bent on getting it to a dollar. Might be a good wave to ride. Not looking for any ridiculous gains but having some instant cash for a new rear diff, tires, and some suspension pieces would be awesome sauce.

I'm happy some guys got in on it and rode the wave last week and able to pay off houses, other debt, etc. Kinda wondering if Reddit gonna do that more and more of this type of thing. They did it with gamestop, now doge. Just get in low and then force the stock up for short term gains.

I don’t know. I would rank crypto higher than cash at this point. Our gov prints cash out like it’s Monopoly money. You can’t really do that with crypto
That is exactly what Dogecoin is. An unlimited supply that Mines more coins in three days than there are total bitcoin in circulation. It truly started as a joke, and yet here we are.

dogecoin-elon-musk.jpg

You might want to look into the history of Dogecoin and what it is before making a statement such as this.
Nah...I’m good I am already aware of the history.

You may want to look into the resources and manpower involved in mining crypto. It’s estimated that Bitcoin alone accounts for 1 percent of power consumption. Thats real work and resources that go into mining. There is value attached to those man hours and resources and because it requires more effort to produce than cash it will hold value more. Especially the more and more our government inflates our paper money into oblivion.

DOGE TO THE MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought in around $00.0523 and have a limit buy in at $00.20 if it dips.

This is all covered in the Shock Market thread, BUT I am 100% with this being posted... reposted every. single. DAY!

Doge to be MOON mother f'ers!!!

doge.jpg

There is no crypto "in circulation". When the grid goes down its worthless.
If we can count the dollars residing in everyone's bank accounts as money in circulation, you can count crypto. Go try and withdraw your money when the grid goes down, hell go try to withdraw $100k cash right now and see what happens. At this point it's all starting to look like monopoly money.

I have 11k Doges. I’m up about $3k depending on time of day. Can’t wait until it surpasses Bitcoin at $63k! :grinpimp: Gonna keep throwing a couple hundy here and there. I use RH app unfortunately...Binance isn’t open for Texas. I’m hoping Coinbase gets it going soon.

Top Back Refresh