What's new

Anyone in on Dogecoin?

I was watching Letterkenny and missed the bottom at 10:30. I suck at this. I really wish Uphold would have better alerts.

Freefall, I've watched it fall .01 a minute for a while now. It's at .17 currently. Just waiting on the up tick to buy more.
I saw it falling like a rock and put in a limit order set at $.15, never quite got that low. Oh well.

Missed the .17 as well. Sold off most of my mine at .28
Have a limit order for .10

I saw it fall to .14 at around 9pm and was waiting for it to go down more, but it didn't, so I didn't buy any.

My wife and I put $200 in Dogecoin last week. Now we are sitting at $150. I would have put more in but my wife is far more conservative and she handles our finances. She wanted to drop it already but I told her we just need to ride it out. If we lose it, so be it.

My wife and I put $200 in Dogecoin last week. Now we are sitting at $150. I would have put more in but my wife is far more conservative and she handles our finances. She wanted to drop it already but I told her we just need to ride it out. If we lose it, so be it.
Should have bought it 2 weeks ago!. Story of my life.

Noi, Im' going AABB. No stupid shady site to give my money to. I can use a TD platform and they've got gold backing their crypto.

Even with the crash last week, I am still up 500% since a month ago.

I thought about selling when it was freefalling but all it takes is a Musk tweets and it shoots up again so I just hodled. Diamond hands for the long term, or to 0

Even with the crash last week, I am still up 500% since a month ago.

I thought about selling when it was freefalling but all it takes is a Musk tweets and it shoots up again so I just hodled. Diamond hands for the long term, or to 0
Musk is gonna appear on SNL next week. If he does what I hope he does we might see another nice jump.

Are you guys buying the Doge crypto or the stock? I jusy sold all my HMBL stock, so I have some scratch to play with.

safemoon seems legit but i think I need an IT to come and do it for me. I have a trust wallet with a few ethermans but no idea how to turn it into safemoon
Im no pro, but I think you need to swap what you have for BnB. Then go to your DApps at the bottom of your page and use pancakeswap to change those to SmartChain. Then you can swap those for smartmoon. Of course, you lose a little on each transaction.
I couldnt get the swaps to happen using 100% so now I have a few cents in BNB and a couple bucks in SmartChain.
Amazingly, those few cents in BNB have doubled in the last few days.

FOMO hit me & I put a few grand in. $1k @ $0.416, $1k @ $0.233 and $1k @ $0.3607. Plan is to hold out for $1, may then take the initial investment out and then let the profits ride.

Screenshot_20210501-224347.jpg

I have 1020 shares that I bought literaly the night before it jumped to .40 per share and should have sold it but i didn't so still waiting. Not gonna sell because i'm in no need of money and I see this as a long term investment, worse case it's like I bought a lotto ticket and lost. O well.

Also I've learned to not even check it every day but maybe once a week. Today at 5PM it was up and by 9PM lost 5% of its value. It jumps up/down so often its crazy.

Also I've learned to not even check it every day but maybe once a week. Today at 5PM it was up and by 9PM lost 5% of its value. It jumps up/down so often its crazy.

Good advice. I've still been watching it regularly though. Not that I'm worried about my money, it's just crazy to see how much it jumps around. I'm 100% convinced that at a minimum it'll hit $1 at some point.

I too believe it will hit $1.00 the odds say it should happen this month. if It does i'll be making good profit margin and just waiting for it to hit $50. I'm not sure if/when I would sell since it can go up/down so quickly. I guess i'd think about selling if/when I need some money.

I am being too protective to hit it big now. Buying and selling a little trying to get more but I can't make myself throw it all back in even though I wish I had left it alone for a year without looking at it.

oh wow, yeah it was 0.21 not just the other day it seems :laughing:
It was crashing fast past 0.21 when I put my 0.15 limit order in. It made it into the 0.15x range, but never hit my number. Kicking myself in the ass for not setting a limit just a damn penny higher.

It was crashing fast past 0.21 when I put my 0.15 limit order in. It made it into the 0.15x range, but never hit my number. Kicking myself in the ass for not setting a limit just a damn penny higher.
#fuckit

missed money is just as good as made money if the other option is losing it! :laughing:

edit: doge is limitless and has literally zero value, so i'm curious how long it will actually be able to run for.

Top Back Refresh