What's new

Anyone hiring in Michigan?

Ugly pumpkin

Member Number
Loc
Port Huron, Michigan
In a bit of slump.

Dog died on Monday. Getting laid off on Friday. Shits on the rocks with the girlfriend.

Mechanic by trade. Open to anything.

P.S. :flipoff2:

In a bit of slump.

Dog died on Monday. Getting laid off on Friday. Shits on the rocks with the girlfriend.

unfortunately not right now. Business has been slow as fuck.

best of luck. I’ve been in your shoes, but was always able to bounce back.

update your resume and get it on all the job sites. Don’t be afraid to work in a filed that you know nothing about.

How good can you fab ?
Do you want to relocate to AL ?

I promise the weather is better and the shop is great.

Keep your head high and pushing forward, you'll bounce back !

We are. We clean out waste water treatment plants, take the bio and inject it into fields for fertilizer. Based out of Saginaw but we go all over the state. Season is about to start in the next few weeks and were looking for a few operators. PM me if you want some more info.

Good luck, i`m still unemployed myself, A guy I met out there last year said FCA was hiring last week if your interested in a union job.

In a bit of slump.

Sorry about your luck man..
I wish i could say i was hiring, but even if i was you're too far away.
Anyway, look into the trades, any of them. You should be able to get hired doing any one of them.
Good luck, i hope everything turns out for you.

As mentioned above, don't be afraid to look outside of your field, anyone who can fix things is always a welcomed addition on most crews. Best fo luck!

How good can you fab ?
Do you want to relocate to AL ?

I promise the weather is better and the shop is great.

Keep your head high and pushing forward, you'll bounce back !

Umm, serious?
bring own Fab tools? Live in or under trailer house with john jons meemaw?
Fawk Bailey?
by gawd Bama sounds wonderful, hafta lose my Alberta addiction to snow wheein tho.....
Wages, future, what's the story?
​​​
​​​​​

unfortunately not right now. Business has been slow as fuck.

best of luck. I’ve been in your shoes, but was always able to bounce back.

update your resume and get it on all the job sites. Don’t be afraid to work in a filed that you know nothing about.

Will do. Been thinking about a change in work for a while now.

Sorry man, I lost my old doggie Friday. :( :(

It sucks. RIP doggies.
20201012_054515.jpg

What kind of work? Family ties here are pretty strong. The job would have to be pretty good for me to go there.

I own a body shop in NWCT. Always looking for good people that know how to work and not how to bitch. Hard to find these days.

We are. We clean out waste water treatment plants, take the bio and inject it into fields for fertilizer. Based out of Saginaw but we go all over the state. Season is about to start in the next few weeks and were looking for a few operators. PM me if you want some more info.

I'm getting laid off from the largest fresh and waste water treatment plant in the state.
Dealing with processed shit water would have to pay dam god to peek m intrest.

Thanks

Sorry about your luck man..
I wish i could say i was hiring, but even if i was you're too far away.
Anyway, look into the trades, any of them. You should be able to get hired doing any one of them.
Good luck, i hope everything turns out for you.

Thanks.
Guess I have time to meet you fags for a beer now. :flipoff2:

Plenty of work around. Just having a rough day.

Umm, serious?
bring own Fab tools? Live in or under trailer house with john jons meemaw?
Fawk Bailey?
by gawd Bama sounds wonderful, hafta lose my Alberta addiction to snow wheein tho.....
Wages, future, what's the story?
​​​
​​​​​

Fuck off. Start your own thread about how you want to come to America. :flipoff2:

Alright, come on down. You can sleep on the couch.

Hmmmm, can't invite me "down" when yer just over, and barely down.
As much as I appreciate yer invite, yer to close to kweerbeck to really know what actual Alabertans are like
Love Michigan, the shock old north of it, not so much.
Hehehe!

​​​​​​

Top Back Refresh