What's new

Anybody like a good conspiracy theory?

BillyBronco

Member Number
So I was out in the garage yesterday wrenching. My neighbor came over to see what was up. He is a 70 year old very conservative guy sporting a mint "Trump The Sequel" hat. He served in the Air Force as a fighter pilot and seems to think he runs in some very prominent circles. So he starts by asking me "what is your thought on the election?" I said it is sad to see how divided this country is and how people are so rude to one another over political beliefs. He paused maybe wondering if I voted for Biden or not (I voted for Jo Jorgenson). I told him I didn't vote for Biden but left it at that. He said very confidently "Well the election is getting overturned". I will paraphrase the next bit and try to cover what I can remember and hit the high points. His claims are as follows: DHS is in charge of the elections and they put a digital watermark on all the electronic votes. Well back in the Obama days Obama had two guys who figured this out and wrote a computer program that would remove the watermark and change the vote and then put the watermark back on. He said Obama used it in 2012 to win. He also said they planned to use it in 2016 which is why all the talk about Hillary winning but I can't remember why it wasn't successful. Anyways, when some states that Trump was winning stopped counting over night on election night they did this to put the original program in to change Trump votes to Biden. He said some computer guy figured out a few years ago what is going on and wrote a code to "fix" the fraudulent ballots back to the original vote. Trump wanted the Democrats to cheat so they could catch them and show everyone how bad they are. Well this computer guy is now in federal protective custody with 27 hard drives of votes that he will use his program to show all the fraudulent votes and prove that Trump won. He was very specific about the 27 hard drives. I think I covered most of the important bits. I wonder if my neighbor has some super top secret gov security clearance, friends with someone who does or is just plain ol' wacko. I think I know which one I am going with. In case you hadn't heard then you heard it hear first!!!!!1 :flipoff2:

This is a new one for me... I have heard of the "watermarked" ballots... but more than just a shadow image or seal for validity. More like... QR code via dot matrix using steganography and blockchain records to track the "real" ballots.

Who knows. I am just along for the ride but I have my popcorn ready. I do not care if Trump is reelected... but I WOULD like to see anyone dealing in corruption, with regards to our elections, go to prison... no matter which side they are one.

I'm thinking wacko, but it would be neat..........

Well, this is the second time that I've heard about a Trap being set. It will be interesting for sure. I hope its true but I don't see it going well. The leftist liberals won't believe a damn word of it and the marxists don't give a fuck either way.

So I was out in the garage yesterday, wrenching. My neighbor came over to see what was up. He is a 70 year old very conservative guy sporting a mint "Trump The Sequel" hat. He served in the Air Force as a fighter pilot and seems to think he runs in some very prominent circles. So he starts by asking me "what is your thought on the election?" I said it is sad to see how divided this country is and how people are so rude to one another over political beliefs. He paused maybe wondering if I voted for Biden or not (I voted for Jo Jorgenson). I told him I didn't vote for Biden but left it at that. He said very confidently "Well the election is getting overturned". I will paraphrase the next bit and try to cover what I can remember and hit the high points. His claims are as follows: DHS is in charge of the elections and they put a digital watermark on all the electronic votes. Well back in the Obama days Obama had two guys who figured this out and wrote a computer program that would remove the watermark and change the vote and then put the watermark back on. He said Obama used it in 2012 to win. He also said they planned to use it in 2016 which is why all the talk about Hillary winning but I can't remember why it wasn't successful. Anyways, when some states that Trump was winning stopped counting over night on election night they did this to put the original program in to change Trump votes to Biden. He said some computer guy figured out a few years ago what is going on and wrote a code to "fix" the fraudulent ballots back to the original vote. Trump wanted the Democrats to cheat so they could catch them and show everyone how bad they are. Well this computer guy is now in federal protective custody with 27 hard drives of votes that he will use his program to show all the fraudulent votes and prove that Trump won. He was very specific about the 27 hard drives. I think I covered most of the important bits. I wonder if my neighbor has some super top secret gov security clearance, friends with someone who does or is just plain ol' wacko. I think I know which one I am going with. In case you hadn't heard then you heard it hear first!!!!!1 :flipoff2:

Jesus jumped-up Christ dude use Paragraphs. Story was interesting enough I gave it a crack.

So I was out in the garage yesterday wrenching. My neighbor came over to see what was up.

He is a 70 year old very conservative guy sporting a mint "Trump The Sequel" hat. He served in the Air Force as a fighter pilot and seems to think he runs in some very prominent circles.

So he starts by asking me "what is your thought on the election?" I said it is sad to see how divided this country is and how people are so rude to one another over political beliefs. He paused maybe wondering if I voted for Biden or not (I voted for Jo Jorgenson).

I told him I didn't vote for Biden but left it at that. He said very confidently "Well the election is getting overturned". I will paraphrase the next bit and try to cover what I can remember and hit the high points.

His claims are as follows:

DHS is in charge of the elections and they put a digital watermark on all the electronic votes. Well back in the Obama days Obama had two guys who figured this out and wrote a computer program that would remove the watermark and change the vote and then put the watermark back on. He said Obama used it in 2012 to win. He also said they planned to use it in 2016 which is why all the talk about Hillary winning but I can't remember why it wasn't successful. Anyways, when some states that Trump was winning stopped counting over night on election night they did this to put the original program in to change Trump votes to Biden. He said some computer guy figured out a few years ago what is going on and wrote a code to "fix" the fraudulent ballots back to the original vote. Trump wanted the Democrats to cheat so they could catch them and show everyone how bad they are. Well this computer guy is now in federal protective custody with 27 hard drives of votes that he will use his program to show all the fraudulent votes and prove that Trump won. He was very specific about the 27 hard drives.

I think I covered most of the important bits.

I wonder if my neighbor has some super top secret gov security clearance, friends with someone who does, or is just plain ol' wacko. I think I know which one I am going with. In case you hadn't heard then you heard it hear first!!!!!1 :flipoff2:

I made your pathetic little story into a Blockbuster. I expect percent of gross.

First i've heard of this being digital.

Either way ... it will be spun a Trump Faking a Fake

I've said it before but no logical person can believe the "America first, People's President" lost a free and fair election to a walking corpse that couldn't attract 12 cars to a drive-in rally, and a running mate who shamelessly condoned the rioting we've seen in our cities for the past six months. Doesn't mean I believe the OP, but I will never regard this a legitimate election. Polls had Biden up 17% in Wisconsin a day before the election!!! Vaccine out less than a week after election!!!

I find it very tough to believe what a cedar chopper says, especially in regards to intelligence and 'puters :flipoff2:

This is a new one for me... I have heard of the "watermarked" ballots... but more than just a shadow image or seal for validity. More like... QR code via dot matrix using steganography and blockchain records to track the "real" ballots.

Who knows. I am just along for the ride but I have my popcorn ready. I do not care if Trump is reelected... but I WOULD like to see anyone dealing in corruption, with regards to our elections, go to prison... no matter which side they are one.

worth repeating!

I can't find the video now, But my son sent me a link, It was an old guy, basically saying a version of this, Trump laid a trap with a watermark on ballots. Not as elaborate and not explaining the computer part of it. But it was a very similar story.

Would be interesting if true.

I've said it before but no logical person can believe the "America first, People's President" lost a free and fair election to a walking corpse that couldn't attract 12 cars to a drive-in rally, and a running mate who shamelessly condoned the rioting we've seen in our cities for the past six months. Doesn't mean I believe the OP, but I will never regard this a legitimate election. Polls had Biden up 17% in Wisconsin a day before the election!!! Vaccine out less than a week after election!!!

yet another worth repeating

Not true. Each individual state is responsible for designing, producing, and auditing their ballots, not the DHS.

Yes and no. In 2017 election processes were determined to be critical infrastructure and now fall under CISA or the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency which is a branch of DHS. So while the states may determine what system they use DHS is responsible for maintaining the security and integrity of the elections and would in fact be the agency that would handle such scenarios.

Not true. Each individual state is responsible for designing, producing, and auditing their ballots, not the DHS.

Dumb question that I don’t know and maybe you can answer.
Isn’t the “dominion” program what counts votes in multiple states?

Jesus jumped-up Christ dude use Paragraphs. Story was interesting enough I gave it a crack.

I made your pathetic little story into a Blockbuster. I expect percent of gross.

Yea after I was done typing I thought I should break this into paragraphs but then I wanted a snickers so I got distracted and forgot. :homer:

Yup, Electronic voting company Dominion Voting Systems. There was a "glitch" which was supposedly fixed in Michigan and the vote total corrected.
Lots of rumors about wide spread errors, but so far no real evidence to back that up. In order to win in a court Trump's going to need hard evidence.

I have heard it 2 other times.

I keep coming back to this conclusion. Its constitutionally provided that States are in charge of their own election process as long as its on elections day and Is abiding by set rules.

Personally I think Trump won without the cheating. But honestly want to just see an honest ballot count as overseen by SCOTUS rules once this gets there. If Biden wins I guess he wins. But if you match provisional and in person ballots to all these states that are mail in for the first time I think there will massive amounts of “Oops I forgot I sent it in, first time and all. So on Election day I just went down and cast my ballot like normal.”

Yup, Electronic voting company Dominion Voting Systems. There was a "glitch" which was supposedly fixed in Michigan and the vote total corrected.
Lots of rumors about wide spread errors, but so far no real evidence to back that up. In order to win in a court Trump's going to need hard evidence.

So in your mind the people in charge of election ballots are just going to willingly hand over evidence that conviction them and their cohorts of a federal crime?

Boy, you say stupid shit sometimes..... :shaking:

Yes and no. In 2017 election processes were determined to be critical infrastructure and now fall under CISA or the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency which is a branch of DHS. So while the states may determine what system they use DHS is responsible for maintaining the security and integrity of the elections and would in fact be the agency that would handle such scenarios.

CISA... That's the acronym I heard from a state legislator in Idaho that I personally have known for years before he was elected to office. His friend who works for CISA was called out of town on election night to investigate fraud based upon a trap that was set.

So in your mind the people in charge of election ballots are just going to willingly hand over evidence that conviction them and their cohorts of a federal crime?

Boy, you say stupid shit sometimes..... :shaking:

I never said that, YOU DID. I do wish you'd stop saying STUPID SHIT.

I can't find the video now, But my son sent me a link, It was an old guy, basically saying a version of this, Trump laid a trap with a watermark on ballots. Not as elaborate and not explaining the computer part of it. But it was a very similar story.

Would be interesting if true.

I think somebody posted the video here. Old white hair guy that whistles while he speaks and a long hair guy if I recall

I think somebody posted the video here. Old white hair guy that whistles while he speaks and a long hair guy if I recall

I thought it was my kid, But ya, It probably was here,
I'm old....And getting senile...... Who won???..........And get off my lawn whippersnapper.:lmao::lmao:

Stolen from PAE 's meme/video thread. Any merit to this?

Why Trump will remain in office...

Below is from a constitutional attorney:
Ok in a nutshell... This is going to the Supreme Court. Where they will rule that the election is invalid due to fraud or mistakes on a country wide scale. It will go one of two ways, either they will rule that all the unconstitutional
mail in ballots will be removed and the states ordered to recount without them or they will simply rule the election is invalid due to mass voter fraud and at that point it will be sent to the congress and senate for a vote. This is where it gets good. The house/congress votes on who the President will be. It has nothing to do with what party that has power. Every State gets one vote and 30 States are held by Republicans.and 19 by Democrats. They have to vote down party lines, they have no choice due to the 12th Amendment of the Constitution and the Senate votes for the Vice President where a similar even will take place. This is The law. This is why the Democrats are so mad at Nancy Pelosi. This will all happen in January. The only way President Trump won’t be President is if he concedes the election and that will never happen So stop watching the fake news and don’t let your heart be troubled and live your life knowing this will all work out. President Trump will remain President I have researched all of this and it is Fact!
Another fun fact, the media called Gore the President Elect for 30 days in 2000 until the courts ruled against him and declared Bush the winner. And two people that were part of that decision was none other that new Supreme Court Justices, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett. Why do you think the Democrats tried so hard to keep them from being confirmed.

Like I said in another thread, if you run the numbers the statistics show Arizona had about 170,000 votes go to Dems that statistically they should not have gotten. That's the great thing about sample sizes this large, statistics can show a pretty clear picture of what's going on.

I know at this point it's just wishful thinking but I really hope all of this comes out, this election has smelled like shit since day one.

Putin is probably laughing his ass off. They have been fucking with our elections to try and make it looks just as staged and illigitimate as anywhere else.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/barr-...dium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-11-09-5

ELECTION INTEGRITYBarr Authorizes Federal Prosecutors to Probe ‘Substantial’ Allegations of Voting Irregularities: Reports

BY MIMI NGUYEN LY

November 9, 2020 Updated: November 9, 2020

Attorney General William Barr has authorized federal prosecutors across the country to “pursue substantial allegations” of voting irregularities, according to media reports citing a memo reportedly from Barr’s office.

The Epoch Times has yet to receive a response from the Department of Justice for comment.

“I authorize you to pursue substantial allegations of voting and vote tabulation irregularities prior to the certification of elections in your jurisdictions in certain cases, as I have already done in specific instances. Such inquiries and reviews may be conducted if there are clear and apparently credible allegations of irregularities that, if true, could potentially impact the outcome of a federal election in an individual State,” read part of the 2-page memo.

“Any investigation of claims of irregularities that, if true, would clearly not impact the outcome of a federal election in an individual State should normally be deferred until after the election certification process is completed. While U.S. Attorneys maintain their inherent authority to conduct inquiries and investigations as they deem appropriate, it will likely be prudent to commence any election-related matters as a preliminary inquiry so as to assess whether available evidence warrants further investigative steps.”

The memo said that Department of Justice personnel should “exercise appropriate caution” and “maintain the Department’s absolute commitment to fairness, neutrality and non-partisanship.”

“You are the most senior leaders in the United States Department of Justice and I trust you to exercise great care and judgment in addressing allegations of voting and vote tabulation irregularities,” Barr wrote. “While serious allegations should be handled with great care, specious, speculative, fanciful or far-fetched claims should not be a basis for initiating federal inquiries.”

Barr also noted that the memo does not suggest that the DOJ has concluded that voting irregularities have in the past impacted the outcome of any election.

“Rather, I provide this authority and guidance to emphasize the need to timely and appropriately address allegations of voting irregularities so that all of the American people, regardless of their preferred candidate or party, can have full confidence in the results of our elections,” the memo said. “The American people and the leaders they freely elect deserve nothing less.”

The DOJ does not publicly announce investigations or investigative findings due to several reasons.

“Announcing an investigation of some civil or criminal violations could make it more difficult to obtain witness cooperation or gather evidence. It also could result in the unfair identification of an individual as a person of interest to the federal government. The Department’s policy is described in the United States Attorneys Manual and regulations,” the DOJ says on its website.

A number of media outlets declared Democratic nominee Joe Biden as president-elect on Saturday, after they projected victories for the former Vice President in the battleground states of Pennsylvania and Nevada, putting him over the 270 electoral vote threshold.

President Donald Trump has alleged voter fraud and said any declarations of victory are premature, with his campaign announcing legal challenges in several states.

Top Back Refresh