What's new

Anybody in Newcastle this evening?

2big bronco

Og irate
Member Number
Loc
Prunedale ca
Hoping I could find someone to put a deposit on a mini ex for me this evening

I'll pay you in whatever method you want... cash, beer. Camping with OB, ect.

Just put your eyes on it and if it seems to do what it's supposed to and the guy seems legit give him a couple hundred to hold it for me till tomorrow evening.

.1200 hrs, said he will take 7500

Screenshot_20200715-182324_Facebook.jpg

newcastle.jpg
I'm near newcastle......

Actually i'm near 6. i'll save one for you!

I was just in Newcastle ca an hr ago. Wish you would have posted an hr ago.

not that it helps you any now, but I have no problem checking it out next week if you need

Sure, no more than 15 minutes from my house, just west of the dinosaur in Drumheller.

Sure, no more than 15 minutes from my house, just west of the dinosaur in Drumheller.

I suppose I should have specified ca in the title. I am currently trying to decide if it's worth it to try to get dual citizenship though.

Hr and 45 min from me.......

Is 7500 that great of a deal for that?

Texted you

I dont have reception at my house but I'm only 3 hrs away so I dont want to ask a favor of anyone who isn't already there.

It's a decent enough deal that I can put 40hrs use on it getting a bunch of little projects around my house and flip it for $1000-2000 more. I also don't "need" it. If it doesn't sell by tommorow evening I'll go snag it.

2BB, your life is so fun. Love seeing all the random shit you constantly buy. If I could be a kid all over again, I'd want you to adopt me.

2BB, your life is so fun. Love seeing all the random shit you constantly buy. If I could be a kid all over again, I'd want you to adopt me.

It would be fun until he traded you for a mini horse or tricycle or lawn mower :laughing:

I dont have reception at my house but I'm only 3 hrs away so I dont want to ask a favor of anyone who isn't already there.

It's a decent enough deal that I can put 40hrs use on it getting a bunch of little projects around my house and flip it for $1000-2000 more. I also don't "need" it. If it doesn't sell by tommorow evening I'll go snag it.

It's 2020 and you don't have wifi calling/texting? :flipoff2:​​​​​​

I have a guy with a transmission (magic suzuki hydro bell that works with RingR) in sac, plus another transmission (Lil yota, w56) in lake county. Plus I could use some Ruff stuff and/or wfo parts. So I need an excuse to head that way. I could even bust your Sami case out and maybe we can coordinate for you to bring those shocks up?

Sounds like trying to align the stars, but I think we can do it :laughing:

There is also some shafts I need in reno....... That might be stretching it a bit :laughing:

Best I can offer is on the way home tomorrow. Drove through “downtown” Newcastle at 1600 today, and will be through there at 1545 tomorrow.

I’m not an operator but will be able to tell if it’s hammered dog shit, or digs holes. That’s about it.

It's 2020 and you don't have wifi calling/texting? :flipoff2:​​​​​​

I have a guy with a transmission (magic suzuki hydro bell that works with RingR) in sac, plus another transmission (Lil yota, w56) in lake county. Plus I could use some Ruff stuff and/or wfo parts. So I need an excuse to head that way. I could even bust your Sami case out and maybe we can coordinate for you to bring those shocks up?

Sounds like trying to align the stars, but I think we can do it :laughing:

There is also some shafts I need in reno....... That might be stretching it a bit :laughing:

Well if it doesn't sell I'll be that way around 6-7pm today...

I dont post 1/4 of what I randomly buy. My 2 year old hates it. Every other day he gets a new tractor/ trailer/ quad/ motorcycle/ truck/ ect. And gets to drive it around for 30 minutes before he watches some stranger take it.

Yep, and don't trust what the hour meter says.

Tracks look worn smooth, so maybe?

Who knows but generally I've found that the small machines dont get worked as hard or have as many hours. A 6000 lb machine can do about anything where a 3000lb machine like this with only 13hp and a 4ft digging depth is pretty limited to leach fields, land scaping, and trenching. When I asked how the tracks/ sprockets are he said "they dont skip".

Who knows but generally I've found that the small machines dont get worked as hard or have as many hours. A 6000 lb machine can do about anything where a 3000lb machine like this with only 13hp and a 4ft digging depth is pretty limited to leach fields, land scaping, and trenching. When I asked how the tracks/ sprockets are he said "they dont skip".

What actually skips is, his fkg story. Like a flat rock on a smooth lake. :homer:

Good luck.

I dont post 1/4 of what I randomly buy. My 2 year old hates it. Every other day he gets a new tractor/ trailer/ quad/ motorcycle/ truck/ ect. And gets to drive it around for 30 minutes before he watches some stranger take it.

I look for deals to flip every day. I haven't been able to get a hold of anything in at least 6 months. Deals are gone fast lately.

Top Back Refresh