What's new

Any XTERRA gurus?

The rubber snubbers don’t touch the core support, it latches fully but about 1/4” high. The tip of the hood is hitting the top of the grill. Gonna let it ride as is for now.
Sounds like the core support twisted up and back a bit.

What would you say if I told that 6.4 has 200K miles on it and has never had the cab lifted? 498 rwhp and probably 100k miles towing a trailer. Wish I could find another one, super low miles, grandpa truck. Delete it way early like this one and just run the hell out of it b
I would say start looking for a Cummins and 6 speed for when the 6.4 does 6.4 things. And good on you for finding the recipe to keep it alive!

Wish I could find a cheap, blown up rust free 6.0/6.4 truck around here when I need ome.

I would say start looking for a Cummins and 6 speed for when the 6.4 does 6.4 things. And good on you for finding the recipe to keep it alive!

Wish I could find a cheap, blown up rust free 6.0/6.4 truck around here when I need ome.
I have a 150K mile P-pump 12V waiting for the 6.4 to do 6.4 things. I’ll keep the 5R110 in it though. I’ve got the right exhaust manifold for the swap and everything.

Reactions: DMG
I have a 150K mile P-pump 12V waiting for the 6.4 to do 6.4 things. I’ll keep the 5R110 in it though. I’ve got the right exhaust manifold for the swap and everything.
The 5R110 is a pretty good trams too. I have seen them take some amazing abuse.

Sounds like the core support twisted up and back a bit.
Last time it was just the very center of the core support that took the hit so it just got banana’d. This time everything is bent. Fenders, center of core support every little bracket. Just need to keep her on the road at this point. She’s been driving my diesel for the last two weeks and it’s been costing her $150 bucks every few days to fill up.

Last time it was just the very center of the core support that took the hit so it just got banana’d. This time everything is bent. Fenders, center of core support every little bracket. Just need to keep her on the road at this point. She’s been driving my diesel for the last two weeks and it’s been costing her $150 bucks every few days to fill up.
so shit is fucked and will probably stay that way.

Top Back Refresh