Members:
Threads:
Discussions:
Photos:

Latest photos

Group events

New Mexico

Any Interest In an Irate Wheeling Trip?

Still putting mine back together, I am hoping to get it finished up tonight.

Still putting mine back together, I am hoping to get it finished up tonight.
I'm pretty sure you live legit like within 6 miles of me, so if I get my rig strapped down and my suspension put back in my bike and loaded up in time tonight I might be able to lend a hand if you're on the borderline.

Sorry guys, I'm out, COVID got me bad!
Willis_racing we'll figure out a way to get you that flag.
Im still not sure how I havent gotten it yet. 4 different times being with someone that tested positive after a few days works side by side. Even the guy that I share a small office with got it but nothing yet for me.

Also fuck the testing that gives you a frontal lobotomy with the Q-tip.

Had a great time being shown around by willis_racing since I'd never been there. I don't really now what we ran but I think it was the Squeeze, Bad Hair Day and Doug's Dilemma plus some other connectors.
20211204_103044.jpg
20211204_105527.jpg
20211204_105755.jpg
20211204_132208.jpg
20211204_132315.jpg

Had a great time being shown around by willis_racing since I'd never been there. I don't really now what we ran but I think it was the Squeeze, Bad Hair Day and Doug's Dilemma plus some other connectors.

Thanks for posting some pictures! The weather was perfect that day, and I am stilled really bummed I ended up not having the right parts to get my rig back together in time. We'll have to schedule more of these. Is there anything good up by Los Alamos? I ran Guaje canyon several years ago and it was kind of cool, but I don't know of anything else in the area.

Top Back Refresh