What's new

Any ATF letters or visits yet?

The rights you allow to be infringed upon today are the rights your kids won't know existed.

They are a regulatory agency, they have no authority to make policy or change laws.
The irony is their "regulations" and enforcement of said regulation goes against their own definitions. I know, I know, preacher to the choir and all that.... but it just baffles me what they are being allowed to get away with.

I think the FRT offensive is uncalled for. Those triggers ARE, in fact, one trigger pull per shot. No different than bump firing from the shoulder. Just like the bump stock.... the FRT is a novelty and does not really serve a good purpose. However just because I do not want one does not mean I should stand back and be turn a blind eye while others are getting (supposedly) raided for owning them.
Aren't they just a fire control group that gives some gentle trigger slap?

Or do they go one further with a... Not really a safety sear in the conventional autosear sense, but a safety sear type arrangement like the browning auto-5 has where it'll lock the trigger forward until the bolt is in battery.
Because they look like they got a tit that pokes up in the rear to interface with the bolt carrier...

Just saw the video on their website, it is exactly that. They even get away with omitting the disconnector sear entirely.
Real neat in its simplicity.

Aren't they just a fire control group that gives some gentle trigger slap?

Or do they go one further with a... Not really a safety sear in the conventional autosear sense, but a safety sear type arrangement like the browning auto-5 has where it'll lock the trigger forward until the bolt is in battery.
Because they look like they got a tit that pokes up in the rear to interface with the bolt carrier...
When the carrier moves back after the first shot, the carrier pushes the hammer back and down onto a cam shaped part of the trigger, pushing the trigger out past the reset, then it is blocked until the carrier goes home, tripping a lever on the back, unblocking the trigger, which allows you to pull the trigger again.

The rights you allow to be infringed upon today are the rights your kids won't know existed.

They are a regulatory agency, they have no authority to make policy or change laws.
buying glock auto mechanisms from China isn't infringing on any rights that I or even my grandfather had. It's being stupid, breaking the law. And leads to a bunch of people showing up to take everything you have. You want your kids to be a part of that?

This isn't about FRT. Read D_Jeeper post.

buying glock auto mechanisms from China isn't infringing on any rights that I or even my grandfather had. It's being stupid, breaking the law. And leads to a bunch of people showing up to take everything you have. You want your kids to be a part of that?

This isn't about FRT. Read D_Jeeper post.
I absolutely want my kid to be able to buy a machine gun if he wants one, just like anyone could before 1986.

so change the law don't buy illegal parts. Buying illegal parts doesn't end well for most. If you want to fight that battle then have at it.

And machine guns were regulated sometime in the 1930's. So you'd have to go back a bit further to get to non infringed rights. 1986 is just another infringement in a long list of them.

so change the law don't buy illegal parts. Buying illegal parts doesn't end well for most. If you want to fight that battle then have at it.

And machine guns were regulated sometime in the 1930's. So you'd have to go back a bit further to get to non infringed rights. 1986 is just another infringement in a long list of them.
Fuck off jackboot.

Law always lags social norms. Buying whatever the fuck we want because fuck the law is the first step.

Fuck off jackboot.

Law always lags social norms. Buying whatever the fuck we want because fuck the law is the first step.
I agree... but you better have ample supply of dogs to quench the thirst of the alphabet bois.

Lol at “jUsT cHaNgE tHe LaW”. Show me one politician who would actually challenge and defeat anything dealing with machine guns. And then show me how he’d get a majority of the useless fucks we currently have in office to agree with and support them. Then show me a not-brain-dead president who’d sign any such changed law. Hell, show me any politician who’s not in it for themselves while throwing us common peasants a few bread crumbs here and there to placate the masses.

Just change the law. lol. Give me a fucking break… :shaking:

Lol at “jUsT cHaNgE tHe LaW”. Show me one politician who would actually challenge and defeat anything dealing with machine guns. And then show me how he’d get a majority of the useless fucks we currently have in office to agree with and support them. Then show me a not-brain-dead president who’d sign any such changed law. Hell, show me any politician who’s not in it for themselves while throwing us common peasants a few bread crumbs here and there to placate the masses.

Just change the law. lol. Give me a fucking break… :shaking:
But maybe if we just vote really hard we can do it!

I’ve been really working out over the last few years so that this time I can vote even harder than the last time.

I’m going to vote the fuck out of this next election.
coloring.jpg

but "voting" instead

you guys are being nit wits. You really think buying auto sears from China is gonna change anything and your gonna what....take on a ATF seizer?

Have you learned nothing from Ruby Ridge, Waco, Freemen, The Oregon dudes? The oregon dudes are the only ones that did okay and it still cost one of their family member his life. The rest paid a far steeper price.

Have you not paid attention to what they take when they do raid people's place or business? And how long it takes people to maybe get part of their stuff back?

But that changed something though right?

Everyone talks big until your dogs start dying and house burns down in the middle of the night.

You'll mock my comments but buying that stuff isn't changing crap either, it's just giving the agencies license to take your life.

you guys are being nit wits. You really think buying auto sears from China is gonna change anything and your gonna what....take on a ATF seizer?

Have you learned nothing from Ruby Ridge, Waco, Freemen, The Oregon dudes? The oregon dudes are the only ones that did okay and it still cost one of their family member his life. The rest paid a far steeper price.
They can't murder everyone's wife.

If everyone had one of these things there would be political pushback against enforcing which is a precursor step toward getting the rules and laws changed.

Have you not paid attention to what they take when they do raid people's place or business? And how long it takes people to maybe get part of their stuff back?

But that changed something though right?

Everyone talks big until your dogs start dying and house burns down in the middle of the night.

You'll mock my comments but buying that stuff isn't changing crap either, it's just giving the agencies license to take your life.
Keep caving in and eventually you’ll have to have a permit to own and use a box cutter knife.

Strange, it’s a private video now.

Story about a man who was selling home made suppressors committed suicide day before court hearing where he was facing jail time.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh