What's new

Any ATF letters or visits yet?

User Deleted

Hearing all over the internet people are getting letters or visits in order to seize Solvent Traps, 80% lowers and Rarebreed FRT triggers. Apparently the ATF seized records from Diversified Machine for the solvent traps and a few 80% dealers were seized years ago. Watched a gun lawyers video of his recommendation was to take a photo of the item, destroy it and take another photo of the destroyed item to keep on file when they come knocking. Bad part is that the FRT triggers sell for $380 and it appears they are still for sale on their website. Apparently the ATF determined they were a machine gun and issued a letter awhile back but Rarebreed said fuck 'em.

This Brandon administration is going to stir up a real shit pot before 2024.

I’ve bought a shit ton of 80% receivers over the past 15 or so years and haven’t seen as much as a letter. I’ve stayed away from the possibly contentious options though, so no solvent traps, fuel filters, auto keycards, or FRTs.

Picked a thing up at the FFL last week. He's always been anal about his paper work, but even mores so now, full name better match whats on your drivers license, address abbreviations exactly like they have it on your license, etc. I've read about and seen YouTube videos about FFLs losing their licenses over what would have previously been considered a minor clerical error.

When he got done telling me about folks losing their licenses over what was previously considered innocuous typos, he then went on to caution me about FRTs. I forget now what he said, but at least according to him, the only ones that had been visited by AFT were all purchased from the same handful of places.

tell us more
"Fuel filters" that are 1/2"x28 tpi thst look like surpressors "but arent because they dont have a hole in the end" for $30 and spend a 3min video talking about how they are legal and not surpressors and nothing about their filtering abilities.

Its a full on running joke on fb. And youll see 20 legit ads a day for them.

Screenshot_20220823-053105_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220823-053054_Chrome.jpg

Haven't heard anything yet about the few 80% lowers I have, pretty sure I bought my first one in 2017-2018. They've been bothering people about solvent traps and FRTs for a while now though. There's a reason I stayed away from em.

I bought a couple of filter adapters for giggles off Amazon. I fully expect to hear about them one day so the threads have zero wear because I ain't installing or using that shit. :laughing:

Partly because of the blatant potential illegality of them being made of chinesium that I don't suspect is long for this world. :lmao:

I bought a couple of filter adapters for giggles off Amazon. I fully expect to hear about them one day so the threads have zero wear because I ain't installing or using that shit. :laughing:

Partly because of the blatant potential illegality of them being made of chinesium that I don't suspect is long for this world. :lmao:
As long as you stick with basic 22lr or subs, they work pretty alright. Cheap enough that if they wear out, get a new one.

Not that I know for a fact or anything, but I could imagine. Yes, that's it. Using the ole imagination...

As long as you stick with basic 22lr or subs, they work pretty alright. Cheap enough that if they wear out, get a new one.

Not that I know for a fact or anything, but I could imagine. Yes, that's it. Using the ole imagination...
I found a high quality set of taps so no need to buy something prefabbed if the thought to try it ever crossed my mind. :angel:

Almost 👻 like , heh?:smokin: ....

If only one could share imagination (thoughts) .... some would be like holy shit...wowza.... and most I'm most certian. scared too totally terrified

Almost 👻 like , heh?:smokin: ....

If only one could share imagination (thoughts) .... some would be like holy shit...wowza.... and most I'm most certian. scared too totally terrified
There was a shit ton of info about all things related to fuel-filters on some FB groups that got zucked once facebook went all cuck on all things gun related.

All I know is there was all kinds of greatness coming from pre-fabbed fuel filters. I guess the ATF got enough F1 requests that they looked into it further and decided that it was verboten, which is why all those recent F1 kickbacks.

Not that I know for a fact or anything, but I could imagine. Yes, that's it. Using the ole imagination...mmm
I found good quality taps & dies so if the thought crossedy mind I'm good.:smokin:

This reminds me, I need to buy a lathe. Been looking at a few under the $2k mark. I've got some special projects in mind after the Form 1s are approved.

I have other Title I projects I'd like to button up, before starting any Title II

This reminds me, I need to buy a lathe. Been looking at a few under the $2k mark. I've got some special projects in mind after the Form 1s are approved.

I have other Title I projects I'd like to button up, before starting any Title II
everyone needs a lathe or two

I've really gotta get around to making enough covered storage to accept one. Old iron is gonna dry up eventually...

1662859472706.png

THIS is what he did to fuck up. Those dumb ass glock switches....

I cannot stand heavy duty dipshits videos.
All of those guys drag out 2 minutes of information into a emotional roller coaster clickbait extravaganza.
Gotta get in the algorithm, lIkE aNd SuBsCrIbE!

All of those guys drag out 2 minutes of information into a emotional roller coaster clickbait extravaganza.
Gotta get in the algorithm, lIkE aNd SuBsCrIbE!
Dude acts like a badass but he’d be the first to soil his panties if shit hit the fan.

This guy grossly misconstrues the information and induces over-simplification fallacies throughout his stupid fanboi videos. He keeps overlooking the fact that this guy bought like 40 glock switches online and then makes the comment "How did they know that this guy had FRT triggers?!"
Dude... the guy bought fucking glock switches online from china. You think that shit isnt tracked? The FBI/ATF/whoever finds these sources and puts a tap on it... then lets people order them as a honeypot sting operation. When they get purchases, they receive all of the information they need. The fact that the guy had FRTs was just a happenstance. The glock switches were the machine guns, by law (because it is the same as a DIAS). That is what landed the alphabet bois in his living room.

It baffles me why people want to push the line with the alphbet boys?:confused: I understand it might not be right but they don't just show up and take you gum during class.

It baffles me why people want to push the line with the alphbet boys?:confused: I understand it might not be right but they don't just show up and take you gum during class.
I think the FRT offensive is uncalled for. Those triggers ARE, in fact, one trigger pull per shot. No different than bump firing from the shoulder. Just like the bump stock.... the FRT is a novelty and does not really serve a good purpose. However just because I do not want one does not mean I should stand back and be turn a blind eye while others are getting (supposedly) raided for owning them.

The rights you allow to be infringed upon today are the rights your kids won't know existed.

They are a regulatory agency, they have no authority to make policy or change laws.

Top Back Refresh