What's new

Antifa declared terrorist group

Mikel

Member Number
Loc
Conn
This happened some time ago. Bret Weinstein makes the point that making Antifa a terrorist group triggers legal and law enforcement mechanisms that were created after 9/11, that should make all freedom-loving Americans very weary. I agree 100%.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK5JCRjgKz8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIUkiObMGZY

Antifa is a bunch of losers who live in their mothers' basements (their funders and organizers are much creepier). The only reason they have become a problem is that for years they acted in districts where the local authorities have refused to allow the police to do their job. This is a problem that would have been very easily solved by normal law enforcement.

This is in Spain. It warms the cockles of my heart :flipoff2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jytIS6BHFwQ

Bret Weinstein is a lefty who hasn't lost his mind and calls out BS and totalitarian tendencies wherever he sees them. His podcast is well worth listening to.

Last edited:
The free man behind the wall podcast has a former DHS officer talking about this very subject. We are treading on a thin line here!

Bret and Eric Weinstein are always a good listen, especially when it's just them two talking to each other.

I didn't watch the videos, but I would expect any group that does what ANTIFA does would be labeled a terrorist group. If law enforcement won't take care of them when they turn violent, and home owners, land owners, and business owners can't protect themselves and their property with force from them, then we're pretty much left with this.

Does this mean it's okay to beat their asses without being charged? Inquiring minds would like to know forsure :D

i was thinking about this the other day, we wouldnt have to label them a terrorist group and have federal agent snatch and grabs, more no knock warrants, anyone who speaks out put on a list blah blah blah, if we let cops do there job

instead we could just have cops arrest people as they break the law, like a rioter defacing public and private property.... shocking i know

i was thinking about this the other day, we wouldnt have to label them a terrorist group and have federal agent snatch and grabs, more no knock warrants, anyone who speaks out put on a list blah blah blah, if we let cops do there job

instead we could just have cops arrest people as they break the law, like a rioter defacing public and private property.... shocking i know

It's funny, not in a ha ha way, that these antifa dumbfucks are going to create the facist regieme they claim already existed as a response to their dumbfuckery. As usual the rest of us will be fucked by this stupidity. Once they flush out these assholes it will be anyone who disagrees with the state, anyone who leans counter to the narrative, anyone who wants to lower taxes etc.....
1592877355210.jpg

I didn't watch the videos, but I would expect any group that does what ANTIFA does would be labeled a terrorist group. If law enforcement won't take care of them when they turn violent, and home owners, land owners, and business owners can't protect themselves and their property with force from them, then we're pretty much left with this.

thomas paine hates you.

So I have an acquaintance and he swears ANTIFA isn't an organization. He says there is no leader or structure or even formalized members.

I don't buy into that, knowing someone is doing some organizing, and there are supplies and even pallets of bricks to be use in rioting being dropped off by someone, so I believe there has to be someone gathering support, money, and disseminating information, but I am not versed enough to know the specifics to debate the point.

So I have an acquaintance and he swears ANTIFA isn't an organization. He says there is no leader or structure or even formalized members.

I don't buy into that, knowing someone is doing some organizing, and there are supplies and even pallets of bricks to be use in rioting being dropped off by someone, so I believe there has to be someone gathering support, money, and disseminating information, but I am not versed enough to know the specifics to debate the point.

Look at the protests that broke out all through the world, from Europe to Japan, at exactly the same time. No way this is spontaneous.

So who is the head of Antifa? Asking for a friend... Any names of any people who claim to be terrorists for Antifa?

George soyros' son runs antifa

And another jew runs Black lives matter

How the fuck do you think they can afford to protest for 2 months? They are getting paid to destroy western civilization by billionaire scum like soros, bloomberg, gates, and bezos.

The KKK was the Democrats enforcement branch of the party to keep blacks down and in line.

It's fact , shit head.:flipoff2:

As Tucker Carlson has pointed out, it is useless reminding people of this history because the Democrats are not in support of the KKK now.

I don't want to be labeled a Colonist or White Privilege because my family has always been working-class, never owned slaves, and one half of them moved to the United States in the '00s.

In the same way, it is hypocrisy to charge the DNC with KKK ties because they should not be punished for what other Democrats did 100 years ago.

The Democrats are racists right now. Abolish Whiteness. White Privilege. All Whites are Racist.

Saying that is racist, and if you say it from a position of public authority, i.e. as a Politician or Professor, it is Ethnic Cleansing.

Next up after a dem gets elected: 3% = terrorist, NRA member? terrorist, GOA member? super terrorist, talk about how the 2nd amendment is meant to keep the government in check? Super duper terrorist with a side of inciting violence against the ruling class.

those groups already are. "boogaloo" and "Antifa" are both being investigated in the same breath by the alphabet soup

SF already designated NRA as terrorist group

The KKK was the Democrats enforcement branch of the party to keep blacks down and in line.

I think the greatest lie sold to my generation during all of my public schooling was that somehow/sometime the Dems switched from being the party of segregationist/white supremacy and the republicans took up the mantle.

it is on full display today with the D party embracing fully the same racist ideology that was being pitched during and immediately following Civil Rights that brown people can't function in "normal" society with equal freedom from the system and handouts. they've had 40 years to showcase their efforts. what do we get? a decade ago it was safe spaces, today it is white awareness. all with the same message from the jim crow basis and supported by segregationist anti-civil rights dems of the 1860-1960's.

sure the voting block in the southern states has changed from blue to red, but it was and is because the red side supports equality from the law and the blue side supports the never possible equality after the law.

So who is the head of Antifa? Asking for a friend... Any names of any people who claim to be terrorists for Antifa?

and that is the whole point. that is also why BLM said they were a leaderless organization made up of leaders. with no leadership, there is no responsibility. something bad happens like a guy targeting and killing white cops across 2 states at BLM rally? Couldn't be us, we don't exist. everybody is a lone wolf. at the same time, we are all one block and indistinguishable from the next. stay in line or be forced out.

Another advantage of "no leadership" is that there is no demands, so whatever issue of the day will never need to be satisfied.

there are absolutely networks and active proponents who serve as leaders. it's just like any other shit street gang funded by a cartel. hell, that is why racketeering laws were invented in the US, to convict controllers of the leaderless.

Top Back Refresh