What's new

Antifa declared terrorist group

I think the greatest lie sold to my generation during all of my public schooling was that somehow/sometime the Dems switched from being the party of segregationist/white supremacy and the republicans took up the mantle.

it is on full display today with the D party embracing fully the same racist ideology that was being pitched during and immediately following Civil Rights that brown people can't function in "normal" society with equal freedom from the system and handouts. they've had 40 years to showcase their efforts. what do we get? a decade ago it was safe spaces, today it is white awareness. all with the same message from the jim crow basis and supported by segregationist anti-civil rights dems of the 1860-1960's.

sure the voting block in the southern states has changed from blue to red, but it was and is because the red side supports equality from the law and the blue side supports the never possible equality after the law.

Oh this shit spewing again. Haha. ALL DEMS ARE KKK MEMBERS. ALL DEMS SUPPORT SLAVERY. Lol

Crazy right wingers

I think the greatest lie sold to my generation during all of my public schooling was that somehow/sometime the Dems switched from being the party of segregationist/white supremacy and the republicans took up the mantle.

Why the republicans won't scream the true racial history of both parties (GOP being an abolitionist party and the Dems the party of slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK) is a complete mystery to me. The democrats, through academia, the school system and the media have done a amazing job at convincing the American people that the two parties were reversed and the GOP was the party of slavery, segregation and the Klan.

The reason why the southern states went republican is that the Democrat party began to go crazy left in the 60s and the "normal" democrats in the south went for the one party left that seemed relatively sane.

As Tucker Carlson has pointed out, it is useless reminding people of this history because the Democrats are not in support of the KKK now.

I don't want to be labeled a Colonist or White Privilege because my family has always been working-class, never owned slaves, and one half of them moved to the United States in the '00s.

In the same way, it is hypocrisy to charge the DNC with KKK ties because they should not be punished for what other Democrats did 100 years ago.

The Democrats are racists right now. Abolish Whiteness. White Privilege. All Whites are Racist.

Saying that is racist, and if you say it from a position of public authority, i.e. as a Politician or Professor, it is Ethnic Cleansing.

except, they are in support of the KKK even today. they NEED the KKK, hell, there are so few KKK left buying their line of bullshit these days that they've had to redefine, again, what the KKK and a fascist are to include the whole of the USA. gotta keep the boogieman up. they are very aware that they increase racial tension, these are groups that encourage and exploit black death. How much more bigoted and fucked up is that?

George soyros' son runs antifa

And another jew runs Black lives matter

How the fuck do you think they can afford to protest for 2 months? They are getting paid to destroy western civilization by billionaire scum like soros, bloomberg, gates, and bezos.

Yeah, them pesky Jews. It's really run by comedians and screen writers . Mel Brooks is Anifta president...

except, they are in support of the KKK even today. they NEED the KKK, hell, there are so few KKK left buying their line of bullshit these days that they've had to redefine, again, what the KKK and a fascist are to include the whole of the USA. gotta keep the boogieman up. they are very aware that they increase racial tension, these are groups that encourage and exploit black death. How much more bigoted and fucked up is that?

I'm not disagreeing with you, but that's not the point.

The Democrats are not recruiting for the KKK now and every single one of them opposes it. Stop "buhhhhhhht muh KKK past" because it's retarded and it's hypocritical. Absolutely nobody gives one single shit about your moral victory and it's invalid anyway. Democrats are not in the KKK, they have other real racial crimes. Hoping for a boogieman is just Politics, it's not racist.

Why the republicans won't scream the true racial history of both parties (GOP being an abolitionist party and the Dems the party of slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK) is a complete mystery to me. The democrats, through academia, the school system and the media have done a amazing job at convincing the American people that the two parties were reversed and the GOP was the party of slavery, segregation and the Klan.

The reason why the southern states went republican is that the Democrat party began to go crazy left in the 60s and the "normal" democrats in the south went for the one party left that seemed relatively sane.

some of the first black democratic elected officials were absolutely snubbed by the democratic party and had to "fight" to even be in the same room. Ronnie Regan played a role in alienating black civil rights while he was GOV of CA. There was also a massive anti-commie movement nationwide before civil rights came about. Marxism hadn't yet been fully exposed as abject failure, so what better way to be counter culture? Take up islam, which is close enough to Christianity for an easy sell but anti- all at the same time, and jump on the Marx train.

Somehow the Dems, even devoutly segregationist as they were, managed to convince these groups that they would be able to offer them the best shot of their aims through creating these intense social structures to aide them, knowing full well that it would hinder them. I guess they saw the success of the "new deal" and the way it had made people dependent on the state ~20 years prior. I dunno.

I do think the last 1-6 years have made a big difference and i'm really curious what the reported voting roles look like after this election.

Oh this shit spewing again. Haha. ALL DEMS ARE KKK MEMBERS. ALL DEMS SUPPORT SLAVERY. Lol

Crazy right wingers

Honest question for you. I see you post shit like this or haha you’re afraid of H1N1. So I am honestly asking if you’re actually trying to bring something to the conversation while trolling. Or if you’re just a troll and care not about the topic but only for spreading either misinformation or distracting from the topic?

I'm not disagreeing with you, but that's not the point.

The Democrats are not recruiting for the KKK now and every single one of them opposes it. Stop "buhhhhhhht muh KKK past" because it's retarded and it's hypocritical. Absolutely nobody gives one single shit about your moral victory and it's invalid anyway. Democrats are not in the KKK, they have other real racial crimes. Hoping for a boogieman is just Politics, it's not racist.

creating a boogieman. not hoping for it.

I don't need to bring up their KKK past unless somebody else does. they need the KKK to exist, they know there are enough crazies out there that they don't need to put them front and center, others are plenty willing to take up the mantle.

I don't think the KKK is relevant outside of the left propaganda machine in this country, but their racist actions today are increasing racial tensions intentionally and that drives others into their anti- side. eventually the klan will be out of their vocabulary, doesn't matter. KKK died when the dems no longer needed to staff it.

Crazy right wingers

I've never said all dems are klan members or supported slavery.

I have and will say that the (vast) majority of klan members and slavery supporters and segregationists were dems, and today you will find more people who believe "black lives don't matter relative to whites" on the moderate/far left than you will on the far right. hence the implication in the name BLM is that currently BL-don't-M and why the reasonable and natural reaction to that phrase of 'well yeah, all lives matter, nobody should be unjustly killed by the police' is considered racists and simply un-woke.

like a cone, things go one way but not the other.

Yeah, them pesky Jews. It's really run by comedians and screen writers . Mel Brooks is Anifta president...

Do you want me to post the jewish and big corp donations to antifa and blm?

Or you going to pretend a bunch of millenials that can't tie their own shoes or figure out how to make a successful molotov cocktail managed to create international protests and get politicians to bend over for them?

Or you going to pretend a bunch of millenials that can't tie their own shoes or figure out how to make a successful molotov cocktail managed to create international protests and get politicians to bend over for them?

do you think it's super hard to get a bunch of crybabies to go out and throw a temper tantrum en masse using the internet?

if your stereotype of millenials holds true, the answer is already in there.

rosenberg is an anti-sematic jew and BLM supports black hebrews, if that helps clear things up :rasta:

Last edited:
do you think it's super hard to get a bunch of crybabies to go out and throw a temper tantrum en masse using the internet?

if your stereotype of millenials holds true, the answer is already in there.

yes it is

it takes a fake pandemic, forced economic shutdown, thousands of libtard baristas at home getting $800 a week in unemployment, and the media blasting some dipshit nog that died from a drug overdose in police custody to get them off the porch

all 6 months before an election

It's almost like you forgot the communists took over 6 blocks of of an american city by force with guns, killed a bunch of black people, and the .gov did nothing about it for weeks. If a right-wing group did that, the .gov would have carpet bombed them in less than 24 hours.

Last edited:
yes it is

it takes a fake pandemic, forced economic shutdown, thousands of libtard baristas at home getting $800 a month in unemployment, and the media blasting some dipshit nog that died from a drug overdose in police custody to get them off the porch

all 6 months before an election

It's almost like you forgot the communists took over 6 blocks of of an american city by force with guns, killed a bunch of black people, and the .gov did nothing about it for weeks. If a right-wing group did that, the .gov would have carpet bombed them in less than 24 hours.

So wheres all the 2nd amendment "it's there to protect us from a tyrannical government" people at? Shouldn't they be mobilizing, or are they too busy working, its not in the burbs, not at my farm, not in my city, the ENTIRE city isnt on fire, I can still kind of move freely within my own state, or whatever the next excuse is?

It's enabling the next crackdown on the 2nd because this has exposed the lawmakers as to how big of pussies the right really is.

So wheres all the 2nd amendment "it's there to protect us from a tyrannical government" people at? Shouldn't they be mobilizing, or are they too busy working, its not in the burbs, not at my farm, not in my city, the ENTIRE city isnt on fire, I can still kind of move freely within my own state, or whatever the next excuse is?

It's enabling the next crackdown on the 2nd because this has exposed the lawmakers as to how big of pussies the right really is.

This is not entirely true. We had more armed citizens protecting our small towns than cops when the buses rolled in and the assholes rolled out, ready to break shit. There was video of some shit stain yelling at one of the armed civilians, and the dude just kept telling him, "Come over here." Nothing transpired, because all those protestors were scared shitless of being killed. Cops have to use rubber bullets, civilians don't.

from the guy outside seattle to the guy outside chicago: i don't give a fuck about those commies eating each other inside their shithole urban protected zones and they *literally* want their peons to be killed.

exactly

by the time it reaches their doorstep it's too late

they do like to toot their horn on the internet about how badass they imagine themselves being. meahwhile there are 90 pound soyboys actually stepping off the porch and starting their boogaloo

Last edited:
from the guy outside seattle to the guy outside chicago: i don't give a fuck about those commies eating each other inside their shithole urban protected zones and they *literally* want their peons to be killed.

While I agree, its escalating pretty quickly and eventually it will end up outside the urban areas. Hell during the first riot week it was out here by the farm fields/burbs. You know as much as I do that this will be used on far more "moderate" viewpoints in a short while.

I personally dont give a crap about things like the chop/fake autonomous zones, its the ever evolving riots and police/gov response to them which has been interesting.

While I agree, its escalating pretty quickly and eventually it will end up outside the urban areas. Hell during the first riot week it was out here by the farm fields/burbs. You know as much as I do that this will be used on far more "moderate" viewpoints in a short while.

I personally dont give a crap about things like the chop/fake autonomous zones, its the ever evolving riots and police/gov response to them which has been interesting.

i'm personally excited for how the Seattle City Council 50% defund vote will play out with the mayor/police chief. it's going to be horrible :laughing: laughing in the fuck them all sense and people seem to think San Fran isn't that bad :rasta:

Yes post it...

I can promise, at least in western Pennsylvania, that these people WILL be killed by land owners who own guns. There's no doubt in my mind about that. If a large group rolls into the countryside, the first home they approach will be a massacre. I already told the wife, because she's hooked on Facebook, that if any group of people approach our house, there's going to be a lot of bloodshed. Our Castle Doctrine protects us so that we can protect ourselves.

i'm personally excited for how the Seattle City Council 50% defund vote will play out with the mayor/police chief. it's going to be horrible :laughing: laughing in the fuck them all sense and people seem to think San Fran isn't that bad :rasta:

Shitcago was claiming they were, but they are up to 400 murders and almost 2000 shootings for the year so they have been backing off those claims. They are just releasing evreyone as they get arrested and not charging anyone with anything. Fucking crazy times! Out here in the burbs it's a little more reasonable with people actually working with the cops to fix issues, holy shit imagine that!!!:eek: my guess is they are trying to position themselves for the business and citizen flight from the city.

Cant wait to leave this fucking place, I have a final interview on monday that I need to not fuck up so I can bid this hell hole good bye!!

The voters of the big cities want their cities to become unlivable slums. Look at venezuela, people love to wallow in shit. The question is how far are people who like living in the first world are going to let it go.

As Tucker Carlson has pointed out, it is useless reminding people of this history because the Democrats are not in support of the KKK now.

I don't want to be labeled a Colonist or White Privilege because my family has always been working-class, never owned slaves, and one half of them moved to the United States in the '00s.

In the same way, it is hypocrisy to charge the DNC with KKK ties because they should not be punished for what other Democrats did 100 years ago.

The Democrats are racists right now. Abolish Whiteness. White Privilege. All Whites are Racist.

Saying that is racist, and if you say it from a position of public authority, i.e. as a Politician or Professor, it is Ethnic Cleansing.

You realize that a Democratic senator who started his very own KKK chapter died while sitting in office under Obama and Obama praised what a good man he was...

100 years ago is a bit of a stretch. Also failing to teach this to our youth is allowing it to happen all over again. Maybe not against the black man this time but history repeats itself just like absolute power corrupts.

exactly

by the time it reaches their doorstep it's too late

they do like to toot their horn on the internet about how badass they imagine themselves being. meahwhile there are 90 pound soyboys actually stepping off the porch and starting their boogaloo

Only a foolish person rushes towards war as a first solution. Those 90lbs soy bois can do as they wish. They are the same ones that said why do you need guns do you think you can fight the army. So listing those people as examples is kind of like using a little league football team as an explanation to the world for football.

Top Back Refresh