What's new

Another Audio Build: 2019 Ford Explorer

Thought about that but there’s not a lot of welding here. Tack, move, tack, move, tack…

Not running beads here. Even with amperage as low as I can set it I’m still having moments where I blow through this thin shit if I try to do more than tack. A stitch blows through.
But you can definitely zap your jewels when you forget to put the ground clamp on the steel workbench you're sitting on and hit the peddle on a tig welder. I may or may not know :laughing:

do you try using a copper backer bar to reduce blow-through, if access permits? I haven't, but I've read its one way to help. By the time I read that tip, I didn't have access to the backside of the sheetmetal work I was doing

why goggles below the mask? school me? will it make my welds less shitty, or is it just to look cool:cool2:

do you try using a copper backer bar to reduce blow-through, if access permits? I haven't, but I've read its one way to help. By the time I read that tip, I didn't have access to the backside of the sheetmetal work I was doing

why goggles below the mask? school me? will it make my welds less shitty, or is it just to look cool:cool2:

Same thing here. I have the copper backer, but no way to use it here.

Grinding. Flip the mask up and grind.

Top Back Refresh