What's new

Anonymizing?

jeepyj

Middlesex NY
Member Number
Loc
Middlesex NY
How do I go about 'anonymizing' on the PBB? I am not the type to announce that I'm leaving. I'm just leaving. I don't need the attention. Who do I contact or whatever for this?

Well you just failed by announcing it to us. It is like The Game. (You just lost)

Sign out and don't go back. It's easy, Remove icon link from your devices and forget your password. Done.

Edit....in case you need to be told. Unsubscribe :homer:

Just stop posting?

Sign out and don't go back. It's easy, Remove icon link from your devices and forget your password. Done.

Edit....in case you need to be told. Unsubscribe :homer:

Let me explain why this doesn't achieve the results I'm looking for. Years ago, on ARFCOM, I posted some shit that wasn't well received. When I logged back on some time later, I found that my post had been edited to something completely different by a mod or owner, not marked as edited, then the mod replied to the post he wrote under my username and locked the thread.

If I am not in control of my own posts, I want to be disconnected from those posts. They are not mine. Logging out does nothing.

PM the admin over there, pretty sure you can use the "contact us" link and tell them that you want to delete your account. They will change your sign on to random stuff and everybody that quoted you should show the random string, won't do anything with the content

Let me explain why this doesn't achieve the results I'm looking for. Years ago, on ARFCOM, I posted some shit that wasn't well received. When I logged back on some time later, I found that my post had been edited to something completely different by a mod or owner, not marked as edited, then the mod replied to the post he wrote under my username and locked the thread.

If I am not in control of my own posts, I want to be disconnected from those posts. They are not mine. Logging out does nothing.

Weird, never concidered that. Guess i just wouldn't Gaf . Carry on:flipoff2:

PM the admin over there, pretty sure you can use the "contact us" link and tell them that you want to delete your account. They will change your sign on to random stuff and everybody that quoted you should show the random string, won't do anything with the content

Thanks, did that. We'll see.

andy-samberg-boom-done-1.gif

Top Back Refresh