What's new

And this is where we’re at today in political nonsense

Landslide

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Mayor of NY city is a looney tune and is pushing his city into the gutter as fast as he can. Then he pulls this stunk :rolleyes::laughing:

Who cares?

I kind of do...KIND OF. Simply because I've noticed a lot more city people breaking ground locally and building homes away from the city. I have a feeling the crazier the city gets, the more likely we are to end up with those rejects as neighbors. Screw that.

I kind of do...KIND OF. Simply because I've noticed a lot more city people breaking ground locally and building homes away from the city. I have a feeling the crazier the city gets, the more likely we are to end up with those rejects as neighbors. Screw that.

The president is pandering to his people by having a twitter tantrum, the mayor is pandering by applying paint. How does any of that relate to suburbia being overrun with rejects?

I'd like someone to put a giant enchilada and a La Muerta statue in front of Trump Tower, for the simple fact that not a single Sanctuary City has been prosecuted by the Feds.

I'd like someone to put a giant enchilada and a La Muerta statue in front of Trump Tower, for the simple fact that not a single Sanctuary City has been prosecuted by the Feds.

How about a taco truck statue that actually serves tacos? It would be a total win-win.

Trump needs to get off Twitter.

And the retards in the streets need to be drafted.

Trump needs to get off Twitter.

And the retards in the streets need to be drafted.

Trump has been and always will be a megalomaniac... seriously, stay the fawk off twitter, and do your job. If the guy isn't pursuing accolades and getting his ego stroked 24/7 he has a temper tantrum. wtf?

Just be an adult, shut up, assess the situation and respond accordingly. How hard is that? As for the other riff raff that has been infiltrating congress over the last several decades (the entirety really), they need to be neutered. All of them. If he would just write an eo that placed term limits that would be a great start. :grinpimp:

Trump has been and always will be a megalomaniac... seriously, stay the fawk off twitter, and do your job. If the guy isn't pursuing accolades and getting his ego stroked 24/7 he has a temper tantrum. wtf?

Just be an adult, shut up, assess the situation and respond accordingly. How hard is that? As for the other riff raff that has been infiltrating congress over the last several decades (the entirety really), they need to be neutered. All of them. If he would just write an eo that placed term limits that would be a great start. :grinpimp:

Need to be more than an eo that can be overturned the next time a dem gets elected. It needs to written into law through the bill process. It's the only way to make it stick imo

The president is pandering to his people by having a twitter tantrum, the mayor is pandering by applying paint. How does any of that relate to suburbia being overrun with rejects?

While I’m a trump supporter (who else is there that can look out for this nation?) I never have read any of his tweets and no one I know who supports trump reads his twitter stuff

Pretty much it. I see it as two whining children having a little hissy fit. Nice to see we have "adults" in positions of power. :rolleyes:

While I’m a trump supporter (who else is there that can look out for this nation?) I never have read any of his tweets and no one I know who supports trump reads his twitter stuff

Zactly.

I don't do Twitter, FB, IG news or any of the other shit. I figure if its important enough, it will show up on IBB.

Need to be more than an eo that can be overturned the next time a dem gets elected. It needs to written into law through the bill process. It's the only way to make it stick imo

It gets the ball rolling...

Its the biggest thing I cannot stand about him. Just shut, the fuck, UP. I stand beside him on a lot of things, but for fucks sake get off social media. Maybe perhaps a once a week update on things or something. But this hour by hour teenager shit needs to go.

This entire article is based on a single trump tweet (EDIT: two tweets) in response to the mayor of noo yawk trolling him. You really think that whining on that website in response to petty trolling and pandering is looking out for our nation?

Last edited:
Who cares?

when DC did this, they got hit with several lawsuits for groups seeking to make their own statements if public streets are suddenly available for political messages. So, i support this move by the city to bring the lawsuits and clarify this nonsense.

fill the street with even handed graffiti or don't :laughing:

Nobody has done donuts on the DC graffiti yet? No local paint trucks with a spare half gallon perched on the tailgate that could fall off?

Boy, where are the white supremacists that the media keeps saying are out there.

A bunch of people donating some blacktop sealer and a couple hours should fix the problem pretty easily

edit - maybe I shouldn't suggest where the blacktop sealer goes? I'll just call that 'optional' :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh