What's new

And they said obama was the best gun saleman of all time:

Member Number
Loc
Nana's House
vBzyVDv.png

I guess the left finally decided they want to exercise their 2a.

Yeah, who knew salesman of the year would be George Floyd!

Gun stores across the country should put his photo up as Employee of the Month for June.

hopefully all these newbie gun owners are responsible

itll suck when 30,000 joe blows get there glocks stolen because they keep it in the sock drawer

itll suck when 30,000 joe blows get there glocks stolen because they keep it in the sock drawer

are you suggesting that new gun buyers should be required to have some training? you libtard. its a right. every moron should be able to store their guns how they want.

are you suggesting that new gun buyers should be required to have some training? you libtard. its a right. every moron should be able to store their guns how they want.

:laughing: no im saying people should be responsible

as with everything they should know what theyre purchasing and the responsibilities that come with it

like when buying a fancy euro car, most take 89 or 91 octane, be ready to buy z rated tires, oil changes cost more

hell if you buy a 3rd car, do you have room at your house to park a 3rd car??

you know, common sense stuff

not "i bought a glok cuz riots, how work?" :boom shoots self in head:

as a different topic i wish there were some specific laws about training and private sales that could be implemented

BUT! the give an inch take a mile situation comes up, so i get it

:laughing: no im saying people should be responsible

as with everything they should know what theyre purchasing and the responsibilities that come with it

like when buying a fancy euro car, most take 89 or 91 octane, be ready to buy z rated tires, oil changes cost more

hell if you buy a 3rd car, do you have room at your house to park a 3rd car??

you know, common sense stuff

not "i bought a glok cuz riots, how work?" :boom shoots self in head:

its their right to not have common sense or responsiblity.

you're like a medium racist right?

You seem to throw the “you’re a racis” around a lot. Makes me think you’re deflecting and by doing so outing yourself. Every think someone can not like someone or something based on their actions vs their skin color.

As to Floyd being the hun salesman, how would you think he isn’t? Floyd was murdered by the cops, the mayors and governors encouraged protests after they forced their cities and states to be locked up for almost 3 months. Any cop will tell you that forcing people to stay inside for long periods of time leads to an increase in domestic violence and non domestic violence outbreaks. So after the mayors and governors essentially forced incarceration on folks then told them to go outside and protest. Only a fucking moron couldn't see the writing on the wall. Hell, one of the things I think Trump did correct during the corona panic was respect states right and allowed them to determine their states response.

so how is this anything but the MSP PD and mayor of MSP fault for making this a big deal. A smart Mayor would have taken all 4 cops involved into custody, exact same thing they would have done if non cops did that, and then determined what charges if any were going to be pressed. But by letting them sit free for 4 days then just yesterday for the last 3 they basically told the people the the law doesn't apply to cops.

your trolling fame is better than gregs but that a fairly low bar so maybe you need some improvement?:stirthepot:

You seem to throw the “you’re a racis” around a lot. Makes me think you’re deflecting and by doing so outing yourself. Every think someone can not like someone or something based on their actions vs their skin color.

As to Floyd being the hun salesman, how would you think he isn’t? Floyd was murdered by the cops, the mayors and governors encouraged protests after they forced their cities and states to be locked up for almost 3 months. Any cop will tell you that forcing people to stay inside for long periods of time leads to an increase in domestic violence and non domestic violence outbreaks. So after the mayors and governors essentially forced incarceration on folks then told them to go outside and protest. Only a fucking moron couldn't see the writing on the wall. Hell, one of the things I think Trump did correct during the corona panic was respect states right and allowed them to determine their states response.

so how is this anything but the MSP PD and mayor of MSP fault for making this a big deal. A smart Mayor would have taken all 4 cops involved into custody, exact same thing they would have done if non cops did that, and then determined what charges if any were going to be pressed. But by letting them sit free for 4 days then just yesterday for the last 3 they basically told the people the the law doesn't apply to cops.

your trolling fame is better than gregs but that a fairly low bar so maybe you need some improvement?:stirthepot:

i'm racist against anyone from washington and mississippi. cuck.

Its difficult to balance I agree. I side with the risk of morons like landslide getting weapons over possibly infringing on rights.

same, except im not worried about the idiots (darwin will sort them out) its the criminals that i worry about

of course if i could buy and carry whatever i wanted where ever i wanted i wouldnt be worried :smokin:

i would prefer that private sales be done at an FFL with a backround check

:rolleyes:
Personally I advocate firearms safety training in school I mean they can teach your kids how to put a condom an a banana, they can spend the time teaching your kid how to handle a firearm. :stirthepot:

Last edited:
Shall not be infringed

This is the only type of gun control we should be talking about

7616F612-4E59-4FF2-BBBF-887E9C28050C.jpeg

i would prefer that private sales be done at an FFL with a backround check

but i understand the infringment that would implicate

I've had this discussion with my wife. If there was suddenly a way to make prohibited people and those bent to do bad things follow that or any of the many existing gun laws I would consider adding new ones. But restricting legal ownership to prevent illegal gun crime is not going to solve anything.

It's like giving speeding tickets to the people that are driving the speed limit.

The only place I can keep mine is the garage. I don't bother with a safe because there is enough equipment in there too destroy one in 5 minutes.

Theft is illegal. They don't care. Start prosecuting those caught with real consequence and you'll see a change.

I refuse to let thieving shit bags determine how I store my property.

Top Back Refresh