What's new

Ammo

BIG-O

Member Number
Whats up with it? Want some 40 cal. Where can you buy it? Called bass pro. They are all out. Will anyone ship to Ca? Is it a Covid thing or Democrat thing?

Last edited:
Try to find any ammo. Locally I can't even find 30.06 or 30-30. I didn't realize the deer were mounting an attack.

lmao ur fucked buddy. I just sold 1000 rounds of 223 yesterday for $1 a round. Told the guy to just forget about it as the prices are crazy but he wouldnt let it go. Ok then, here you go.

Whats up with it? Want some 40 cal. Where can you buy it? Called bass pro. They are all out. Is it a Covid thing or Democrat thing?

How much you need and where located?

Whats up with it? Want some 40 cal. Where can you buy it? Called bass pro. They are all out. Is it a Covid thing or Democrat thing?

This is a joke right? you're over 11 months late.

I keep hearing shit like “new normal” 🙄 it’s getting old though! It took 11 years for shit to level out after Obama messed everything up. Hope it doesn’t take as long this time.

I have no proof, but what I've heard is there is a supply problem because of COVID. I guess bullet warehouses are shut down or working less... in whatever country they are made in.

2A warehouse has a decent supply but they're not cheap by any means.

I keep hearing shit like “new normal” 🙄 it’s getting old though! It took 11 years for shit to level out after Obama messed everything up. Hope it doesn’t take as long this time.

Come on now. ammo prices and guns had normalized price after the 2010 mid-term slaughter that the Dems took. Then Sandy Hook happened in 2012 and stuff went wild for a little while. supply and demand normalized around 2014-2015 and there was no REAL election panic in 2016. Then it was fine right up until March 2020.

We've had several years of the salad days. this isnt the new normal, but its going to be the market for probably the next two years until the Dems take another mid-term slaughter.

and to think we thought obama was the best gun salesman of all time.

turns out its orange "take their guns and worry about due process later" idiot trump really moving the market.

How much you need and where located?

Just a couple of boxes. Hundred rounds or so. Thats all. I'm gonna hit up the local range and see what they have. They reload there.

Come on now. ammo prices and guns had normalized price after the 2010 mid-term slaughter that the Dems took.

Not in my neck of the woods it didn’t. I thought we all shared the same experience but sounds like maybe not. Middle America, Obama was declared winner November 08 after running on a platform of taking away guns and ammunition. Every one panic bought emptying gun and ammo shelves. Those shelves stayed bare for years. From 08 to 18 you couldn’t get rimfire anything. Remember the attempted ban on M855 ball (green tip FMJ 5.56 nato)? That caused a double extra run on ammo. Guns refilled the shelves but ammo was always hard to find. Last year they finally took down the signs saying “one box per caliber per customer per day”. Now it looks again like it did in 08 around here, zero ammo and people are still buying guns.

My grandfather went years without seeing a round of .22 LR. He wasn’t happy when 550 rd bricks were selling for over $30 bucks but he bought a couple. Now it’s gone again.

One of us is bad at math, cus Obama was president 4 year ago...?

and to think we thought obama was the best gun salesman of all time.

turns out its orange "take their guns and worry about due process later" idiot trump really moving the market.

AWG24_1800x1800.jpg?v=1575529293.jpg

Not in my neck of the woods it didn’t. I thought we all shared the same experience but sounds like maybe not. Middle America, Obama was declared winner November 08 after running on a platform of taking away guns and ammunition. Every one panic bought emptying gun and ammo shelves. Those shelves stayed bare for years. From 08 to 18 you couldn’t get rimfire anything. Remember the attempted ban on M855 ball (green tip FMJ 5.56 nato)? That caused a double extra run on ammo. Guns refilled the shelves but ammo was always hard to find. Last year they finally took down the signs saying “one box per caliber per customer per day”. Now it looks again like it did in 08 around here, zero ammo and people are still buying guns.

My grandfather went years without seeing a round of .22 LR. He wasn’t happy when 550 rd bricks were selling for over $30 bucks but he bought a couple. Now it’s gone again.

we live in a nation connected by commerce and the internet. for the last 7 years, you could have had 22lr shipped to your door for as little as 5-6 cents a round. as much as you could afford. This was not a secret.

There was not an attempted ban on M855. There was talk of an import ban of certain ammunition, and there was, it was 7n6 5.45x39. m855 was freely available shipped through online retailers throughout 2017-2018-2019 at less than 35 cents a round SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR.

i can't attest to what was happening at your local Rick and Morty stores. but if they didnt have it in the last 7 years they were/are failures at business. it was literally available all over Al Gore's Interwebs by the pallet load.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh