What's new

amazon

Number one online retailer in the world, Amazon

Number two online retailer in the world, eBay

I've had better, much better luck, with eBay

FedEx Ground is 100% contractor based (I believe)... not to be confused with FedEx Home delivery

Brown Santa van that runs around up here has all terrains and maybe 4wd., The thing sounds like its got a big healthy gasser in it. What motor do they put in those things.

Probably a GM 6.0. Seems like quite a few of the brown trucks have them.

Placed an order a couple hours ago. Suppose to be here tomorrow. As long as they ship from Seattle or Portland its next day. Anything else is up in the air. Ordered a couple battery packs on May 29th, they didn't get here till June 5th.

as I said earlier I believe.. I just ordered something from Amazon and I didn't pay extra for shipping.. so they said it would get here friday.. now I got an email saying it will get here much earlier (Monday).. I'm happy.. as long as I still don't have to pay for shipping.. which was low priced anyways

My wife or I get an amazon delivery 4-5 days a week. I would say nearly everything arrives when they said it would. My complaint is the amazon branded drivers are constantly different and are not professionals. 2 weeks ago One decided to leave out driveway and got stuck.

My wife or I get an amazon delivery 4-5 days a week. I would say nearly everything arrives when they said it would. My complaint is the amazon branded drivers are constantly different and are not professionals. 2 weeks ago One decided to leave out driveway and got stuck.

Some of them are contractors.
​​

Fuck em. let them burn. .. :laughing:. I canceled my prime as soon as my package was a day late and that was months ago.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/05/us/amazon-redlands-fire-trnd/index.html

5edb9e389982a.image.jpg
EZwa2P-VAAAJ17i.jpg

This was most recent. I ordered 2 gallons of epoxy resin and 2 quarts of hardener for 2 day delivery. 3 days later they tell me resin is lost or destroyed and ask me if I want free replacement. 3 days later new resin shows up, 2 days later original resin shows up. Hardener is supposed to be delivered today about 4 days late. Got 2 gals free resin at 91 bucks a gallon.

Used to order a bunch when shipping was fast and arrived on the correct date. Now I order much less. Daily need it tomorrow stuff comes from McMaster, and I've been calling in orders to vendors recently and they seem to ship same day if I speak to a person instead of online order. Amazon's ease of use and proper shipping was the only reason I used it. Can't deliver on that and I go elsewhere.

90% of my online business is Summit Racing and McMaster-Carr. Everything shipped from Summit's Ohio warehouse arrives on the second day and everything ordered from McMaster-Carr arrives the next day. For me, Amazon is the last resort. Blowzos can go fawk himself.

Just now cancelled my Prime. The last straw was my order that was supposed to be here yesterday. Shipped from AZ got to my state, WA and is now in CA :homer:. They wanted me to let my membership run out and not renew but I didn't agree with that so I wanted them to refund the money for the amount of time I had left. They refunded me my entire year of membership and then some. Guess I can't complain.

Top Back Refresh