What's new

All you NASCAR fans are... simple minded says...

from the article:

"They'll always kind of carry that chip on their shoulder and do everything to knock you off your pedestal. So their job is to always deliver hate — immediately deliver hate before the facts are even given."

In fact, Wallace said he has learned to generally disregard the opinions of so-called "simple-minded" fans.

"You don't give yourself enough time to understand, to educate yourself," said Wallace, describing the mindset of some of his detractors. "You quickly just jump to a conclusion."

Uh... isn't that exactly what happened w/ his team and nascar? jumping to conclusions? Delivering xxxxx before facts are even given?

Is he the token substitute for Danica Patrick. You know, start all the races, don't win any.

Irrelevant driver in a irrelevant sport is still a irrelevant piece of dog shit , no different than Juicy Smellit .:lmao:

This mouth breather sport jumped the shark a long time ago, fuck NASQUEER:flipoff2:

It takes a simple minded person to watch cars drive in a circle for hours. :lmao:

from the article:

"They'll always kind of carry that chip on their shoulder and do everything to knock you off your pedestal. So their job is to always deliver hate — immediately deliver hate before the facts are even given."

In fact, Wallace said he has learned to generally disregard the opinions of so-called "simple-minded" fans.

"You don't give yourself enough time to understand, to educate yourself," said Wallace, describing the mindset of some of his detractors. "You quickly just jump to a conclusion."

Uh... isn't that exactly what happened w/ his team and nascar? jumping to conclusions? Delivering xxxxx before facts are even given?

Yes, he's projecting (though apparently unaware of it, which is sad).

Maybe turning left isn't rocket scientology.

I guess he didn't give himself time to understand that it was a pull string for a door that had been there for years. Pretty simple minded not to figure that out on his own. I have learned to generally disregard the opinions of so called "simple minded" people who think everything is racist.

I guess he didn't give himself time to understand that it was a pull string for a door that had been there for years. Pretty simple minded not to figure that out on his own. I have learned to generally disregard the opinions of so called "simple minded" people who think everything is racist.

From what I've read, he knew that from the start or soon thereafter.
Either way, he's a selfish AW POS for not standing up for the truth.
Letting racial tensions flare for your personal gain is a kunty move.

Of course: allegations on Page 1, corrections on Page 17 (invisible) doesn't give the truth equal press.
Caught an MSM newsblurb last night (wife had TV on) - the "story" was Trump "attacking" Wallace :homer:
If there was a shred of journalistic integrity, the story would've been the SCAM, not "Orange Man Bad".

From what I've read, he knew that from the start or soon thereafter.
Either way, he's a selfish AW POS for not standing up for the truth.
Letting racial tensions flare for your personal gain is a kunty move.

Of course: allegations on Page 1, corrections on Page 17 (invisible) doesn't give the truth equal press.
Caught an MSM newsblurb last night (wife had TV on) - the "story" was Trump "attacking" Wallace :homer:
If there was a shred of journalistic integrity, the story would've been the SCAM, not "Orange Man Bad".

Seems like he got pretty indignant when questioned about any of it being real, he jumped on the offensive and started name calling rather than letting it play out. So when he got a light dose of see I told you so he doubled down on the fact that it was a noose, no matter what the FBI said, and haters be hating. And you can't drag me down.

He IS basically Danica only worse because now he has a cause. He finishes 20th and they interview him about how the car handled blah blah blah. He also jumped all over Ray Ciccarelli, for being a nobody hack driver, but to date Bubba has run more races in better equipment than Ray with the same results.

NOTE: He has won some truck and xfinity races, but not any Cup races in like 90 starts in 4 years. betting he will fade away like Danica did, He just won't be picked up when his contract is up. betting behind the scenes some powerful people at the top will see that it happens. I don't think nascar wants to be involved in this, they already have enough trouble filling seats. being forced into the Confederate flag issue probably didn't make anyone happy.

And as far as new fans? watching on tv and tweeting support is not really helping the cause like season tickets or loyal fans showing up at tracks does. they are struggling with that already.

Bubba is a problem for the sport.

my .02.

Irrelevant driver in a irrelevant sport is still a irrelevant piece of dog shit , no different than Juicy Smellit .:lmao:

This mouth breather sport jumped the shark a long time ago, fuck NASQUEER:flipoff2:

I stopped being interested in NASCAR when they went to the current "spec car" format. Bring back to individual builders and cars.

on the race card

I stopped being interested in NASCAR when they went to the current "spec car" format. Bring back to individual builders and cars.

Pretty much the same here,but I would watch the road courses and Daytona. But that's all over now.When Bubba doubled down on the race card after it turned out to be a door pull,that was the end of the line.

I have to agree pretty much the same thing that killed Indy car, and the new format of winning sections of the race is screwed

Like someone said I feel sorry for Petty they are screwed and have to keep paying him for the life of the contract

Funny how Jussie Wallace made Nascar a present issue. I forgot all about them, still don't watch or care.

Funny how Jussie Wallace made Nascar a present issue. I forgot all about them, still don't watch or care.

The whole event was a staged deal to make Nascar relevant again for 15min. When the initial reports said that Bubba was unaware of the noose until the president of NASCAR called him and explained to him what THEY had found, it told me everything I needed to know.

So i have about 20 of these on my work truck, is it a benign rope sling, or a noose? Do I need sensitive training, should we call the FBI to investigate?

sling.jpg

So i have about 20 of these on my work truck, is it a benign rope sling, or a noose? Do I need sensitive training, should we call the FBI to investigate?

If you've just admitted to having 20 of those, you're clearly the leader of a gang of serial lynchers and no investigation will be necessary. You should hide your dog and wait for the BATFEK to come politely take you into custody.

Fuck him. The garage door knot debacle was the end for me, but more importantly that he or NASCAR didn’t apologize for that colossal fuck up

Yep and they're now actively recruiting a sassy black woman for next season to show how inclusive they are.

But on that note, if they made the cars a bit slower and a lot tougher and put only asian women behind the wheels this shitshow monument to inbreeding might be fun to watch again.

I don't know the sassy black women, but I know they have their tongue up Haley Deegans ass, And she drives a nascar like its a pro 2 off road truck, bouncing off of anyone in front of her. and if she gets the same treatment her and her daddy throw a big shit fit.
Someone needs to punt her into the fence at a high speed track and she might learn something.:homer:

Last I watched her and her own Team mate were in a war over her shitty driving habits.

Last edited:
If you've just admitted to having 20 of those, you're clearly the leader of a gang of serial lynchers and no investigation will be necessary. You should hide your dog and wait for the BATFEK to come politely take you into custody.

We've been making up our rope slings like this for my 35 year career and longer. Every truck in every yard has dozens of them, stored in plain sight, if BUBBA knew that his head would explode. It's a tidy way to store and easily deploy ropes.

I watched Danica Patrick on joe Rogan. She had no enthusiasm for racing, or the sport. I don't know if thats her mentality, or nascar just used her up and turned her out.

Not going to read it all, but I’ll just echo someone that is likely thinking or has said it and say “NASCAR is fucking stupid, and so is bUbBa”.... burn it all down.

But on that note, if they made the cars a bit slower and a lot tougher and put only asian women behind the wheels this shitshow monument to inbreeding might be fun to watch again.

NASCAR already announced they are done with Asian drivers for a while now after what one of their Asian drivers did earlier this year during the Iracing.

Top Back Refresh