What's new

ALL the OTHER Toyota Buildups. Newer FJ, Lexus GX, F-Toy, Etc.

Provience

Kill!
Member Number
Loc
Gatesville, TX
like the thread title says, if you have a Lexus or Toyota grill or door skin or hood of any year that you don't want to call a Pickup, Tacoma or Landcruiser, kindly drop just a link to your build thread. Don't care if it is hardcore, buggy or shitbox stock rebuild.

T100's and Tundras included :grinpimp:

THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO DOCUMENT YOUR BUILD OR GET ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS

Just trying to make it a little easier for folks who want to see all the whatevers in one spot :smokin:

Last edited:
Awesome idea.:beer::beer::beer:

seemed like an easy thing in my head, if folks think it should stay i'll go hassle whoever is the mod or admin here for a handful of stickys and delete all the non-link posts. early on when austin first floated this board sort of more officially, i had already started moving a bunch of my stuff over to 4x4N and told him i'd hold out on PBB for a while and that i wasn't sure i could handle checking more than 2 boards a day for very long.

turns out, pbb made it easy for me with the solid 'fuck off' response, so yeah, now my 2 are here and 4x4N and i'm okay with that.

oh, just a heads up, if you or somebody you know doesn't want me to rip off your tech (i do my best to give credit for all direct quotes when known) either let me know after i've ripped it off or just delete it from the internet :flipoff2: I'm planning on starting with any tech threads i've started, yes including basic ones, and there is a good chance i'll end up ripping over others'ss' as well

like the thread title says, if you have a Lexus or Toyota grill or door skin or hood of any year that you don't want to call a Pickup, Tacoma or Landcruiser, kindly drop just a link to your build thread. Don't care if it is hardcore, buggy or shitbox stock rebuild.

T100's and Tundras included :grinpimp:

THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO DOCUMENT YOUR BUILD OR GET ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS

Just trying to make it a little easier for folks who want to see all the whatevers in one spot :smokin:

I don't get it ... why shouldn't they post in here? .... Maybe It's a Jeep thing, I don't understand :homer:

I don't get it ... why shouldn't they post in here? .... Maybe It's a Jeep thing, I don't understand :homer:

it would be a "don't post questions and shit in this particular thread" type of deal, to try and keep it so that this handful of similar threads could stay as stickies atop the forum and just be links to the various builds, rather than trying to deal with a handful of sub forums.

so if these threads get mucked up with a bunch of chit-chat, in the inevitable future when rando's stumble here and ask their drunk posts, everybody will have been warned in advance. Keep these just for links to builds.

it's also why i'm curious if there is already a mod for the toyota forum. that way we don't have to hassle you directly for deleting these things, making stickies, and organizing the FAQ stuff as it fills in

Austin Who be the mods for this forum? Hopefully someone who is actually active, unlike the mods on that other site.

Adding stickies into the ONLY toyota section allows you to have not say 5 forums but one....

Read
Toyota
Go to Toyota
See stickie from mod.
Read
Notice mentioned sub section
Say first gen
Runner
Cruizer
Ftoy
Buggy
Built parts