What's new

Alec Baldwin Shot a Lady

18IzyKtA_8BhZKfh?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Finally, proof that it's not people that kill people, it's the guns.

I am pretty sure I read that the script supervisor said he both cocked the gun and pulled the trigger and that was not part of the plan for that shot. She would have been placing closer attention to the minute details of the action than anyone else. There would have been a few other people at the monitors also but not as closely at the gun as she was. I can't believe his lawyers are letting him do interviews.

I am pretty sure I read that the script supervisor said he both cocked the gun and pulled the trigger and that was not part of the plan for that shot. She would have been placing closer attention to the minute details of the action than anyone else. There would have been a few other people at the monitors also but not as closely at the gun as she was. I can't believe his lawyers are letting him do interviews.
It's on film for sure so how dumb is he going to look when he'd obviously pulling the trigger? I'm sure most won't care about the actual facts but for those that do... :homer:

It's on film for sure so how dumb is he going to look when he'd obviously pulling the trigger? I'm sure most won't care about the actual facts but for those that do... :homer:
I thought it was stated that they weren't shooting (film/vid/etc) and he shouldn't have even had the gun in his hand at that point anyway?

Reactions: DMG
I thought it was stated that they weren't shooting (film/vid/etc) and he shouldn't have even had the gun in his hand at that point anyway?
WAIT :eek: - are you implying that Alec Baldwin made a stupid human error and is ultimately responsible for causing death and injury? I guess next you'll say he should've had some firearms training during his years of using firearms to make a good portion of his living, and that this event was entirely preventable if he had even half the gun safety knowledge that most 9-year-olds in rural America have.

I mean, it's a single action revolver, did it have a transfer bar or no?

while possible, how did he hit the hammer hard enough to set off a primer if no transfer bar?

I 100% believe that he's had a long time to confer with his legal team and this is what they've told him to say.

They (the left) believe if you tell a lie enough it becomes truth :flipoff:
Fucker should have at least been arrested and charged...#hollywoodelite
ETA: immaculate discharge? :lmao:
What do you think the interview tonight is about.
him professing that the gun just went off

I would never point a gun at someone and pull the trugger, but i'll bet there are a shit ton of movie scenes of him doing exactly that

They (the left) believe if you tell a lie enough it becomes truth :flipoff:
Fucker should have at least been arrested and charged...#hollywoodelite
ETA: immaculate discharge? :lmao:
He’s a complete douche, and that has been 100% reaffirmed with this new interview, but what crime specifically would you like him arrested and charged with, specifically?

I mean, it's a single action revolver, did it have a transfer bar or no?

while possible, how did he hit the hammer hard enough to set off a primer if no transfer bar?

I 100% believe that he's had a long time to confer with his legal team and this is what they've told him to say.
No transfer bar on an original design 1873 Colt 45, nor on the Pietta replica used on set.

He’s a complete douche, and that has been 100% reaffirmed with this new interview, but what crime specifically would you like him arrested and charged with, specifically?
Murder, Manslaughter,, c&n to name a couple

With the evidence we, the internet, currently has, which of those charges could possible get a conviction in New Mexico?
I don't know but I do know if this was you or I you can bet your bottom dollar we would have been dragged to jail. Accidental discharge of a weapon = manslaughter in most states. Is NM different?

I don't know but I do know if this was you or I you can bet your bottom dollar we would have been dragged to jail. Accidental discharge of a weapon = manslaughter in most states. Is NM different?
If you look up and read the NM statutes regarding this, I seriously doubt any criminal charges will be brought.

Now the civil aspect will certainly be different, and hopefully it hurts him personally.

Just Baldwin? Because, he obviously wasn't the only person complicit in that accidental shooting.
Yes just the trigger man FFS if someone handed you a gun and you weren't responsible enough to check to see if it was loaded or empty and stupid enough to point it at someone and pull the trigger how could anyone else be responsible? Is it the forks fault I'm overweight? Or whomever prepared my dinner?

We, the jury of irate 4x4, find all defendants culpable / guilty of 2nd degree womanslaughter.

15yrs with the possibility of parole after 8 years served.

Top Back Refresh